#22 Molly Cobb
AS A JUNIOR:
- Appeared in 16 games including making 13 starts for the Irish.
- Scored 19 goals, picked up 17 ground balls and caused 14 turnovers.
- Owned a .422 SOG percentage.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Played in all 21 Irish contests.
- Picked up 20 ground balls, recorded 11 draw controls and caused eight turnovers, including a single-game, career-high two vs. USC on April 18.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in 17 games for Notre Dame.
- Recorded a .250 shot percentage.
- Had five assists in 2015.
PREP AND PERSONAL: Graduated from Notre Dame Prep in the spring of 2014 … earned three varsity letters in lacrosse and two apiece in field hockey and indoor track … selected to the 2014 Under Armour All-America team and was a starter for the South in the All-Star Game … was named both an All-American and an Academic All-American by U.S. Lacrosse … a two-time conference all-star … the 2014 Towson Times player of the year … played in the 2013 Under Armour Underclass Classic … captained the lacrosse team to a No. 9 national ranking as a senior, scoring 25 goals and adding 24 assists … won Notre Dame Prep’s C. Markland Kelly Award in 2014 … also played for the TLC Lacrosse Club … full name is Molly Moran Cobb … born in Towson, Md., to Michael and Amy Cobb … has an older brother, Michael, Jr., who played lacrosse at Delaware … was a high school teammate of current Irish teammates Caroline Doyle, Hannah Hartman and Danielle Lukish … enrolled in First Year of Studies.