2020-21 Women's Lacrosse Roster
#18 Mollie Carr
Hometown Rockville, Md.
High School Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Did not appear in any game action in 2020 due to injury.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Appeared in 18 games and made 11 starts in her first season with the Irish.
- Led Irish freshmen with 19 goals and 25 points.
- Had a pair of four-goal efforts at Ohio State and vs. Butler.
- Added eight ground balls and two draw controls.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart in June 2018… four-year varsity letterwinner in lacrosse and basketball and earned three varsity letters in field hockey… named captain senior year and was named the team’s most valuable player… US Lacrosse All-American senior year… earned first team All-Conference honors the past two seasons… led the team in goals, draw controls, and points during senior year… guided Stone Ridge to its first Washington Post top-10 ranking in 12 years… received the school’s Bonifat Wilson Award given to the Best All-Around Athlete excelling in multiple sports and exhibiting good sportsmanship and citizenship… earned Washington Post All-Met Honorable Mention junior year… won two Field Hockey league championships in her junior and senior year… named team MVP her junior year and captain her senior year… also earned basketball team MVP her junior and senior seasons and team captain her senior year… won the basketball coaches award in her final season.
- Earned the highest honors all four years in the classroom… part of the Cum Laude Society (Top-15 cumulative GPA)… member of Best Buddies and was a volunteer coach for WINNERS lacrosse organization… volunteered at the Father Mckenna Center, a Wider Circle, the Rosemount Early Child Education Center, Interfaith Works, and for Catholic Charities.
- Born in Rockville, Md… daughter of Chuck and Stacy Carr… sister of Maddie Carr who is a junior on the team… brother Jon graduated from Notre Dame in 2018… has two other siblings; Julia and Katherine… intends to major in business.