#15 Michael Graham
2019-20 AWARDS AND HONORS
- Academic All-Big Ten (May 11)
AS A SOPHOMORE
- Scored four goals and recorded 16 assists in 30 games played as a sophomore.
- Played primarily as a center after skating on the wing as a freshman.
- Recorded two assists to open the season in the 4-3 victory against Air Force (Oct. 11).
- Scored the only Irish goal of the game in the 1-1 tie on the road at Michigan State (Nov. 22).
- Scored a goal in the 6-4 loss against Wisconsin (Jan. 24).
- Scored a goal and recorded an assist in the 5-2 victory against Wisconsin (Jan. 25).
- Scored a goal in the 3-3 tie against #8 Penn State (Jan. 31).
- Recorded two assists in the 2-1 road victory against Michigan (Feb. 21) for his ninth multi-point game of his career and the fourth of his season.
- Recorded an assist in the Big Ten quarterfinal loss against Minnesota (March 7) to reach the 20-point plateau for the second consecutive season.
2018-19 AWARDS AND HONORS
• Rookie of the Year (Team Award)
• Big Ten All-Freshman Team
• Big Ten Freshman of the Year Finalist
AS A FRESHMAN
• Tied for a team-high 12 goals in 2018-19, and added 10 assists.
• Scored his first career goal in Notre Dame’s 4-1 win at Omaha (Oct. 19).
• Followed with his first career assist in Notre Dame’s 8-2 win over the Mavericks (Oct. 20).
• Had two power-play goals and an assist for a career-best three-point game, leading Notre Dame to a 6-4 win at Wisconsin (Jan. 18).
• Had both goals, including a power-play tally, in Notre Dame’s 2-2 tie with Wisconsin at the United Center(Jan. 20).
• Had two goals and two assists for a career-high four points in Notre Dame’s 6-3 win over Michigan State (Jan. 25).
• Scored a power-play goal in Notre Dame’s 4-2 loss at Ohio State (Feb.1).
• Scored the fourth goal in Notre Dame’s eventual 5-2 win over Michigan (Feb. 12).
• Posted another two-goal game against Wisconsin in Notre Dame’s 5-2 victory (Feb. 16).
• Scored the overtime, game-winning goal in Notre Dame’s 2-1 victory over Minnesota in the Big Ten Tournament semifinal while also assisting on the other Irish goal (March 16).
• Named to the Big Ten All-Freshman Team (March 19).
IN THE USHL
- Spent the majority of his career with the Fargo Force (2015-17) before playing for the Muskegon Lumberjacks in 2017-18.
- Recorded 10 goals and eight assists for 18 points during the 2016-17 season with the Force.
- Appeared in three playoff games as the Force looked to win the Clark Cup trophy in 2016-17.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Originally from Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
- Played four years with the Eden Prairie High School Eagles, serving as captain during his senior year.
- Tallied 139 career points with the Eagles (51-78-139).
- Spent three seasons alongside Irish teammate, Nick Leivermann, in Eden Prairie.
Goals: 2 (4x – vs. Wisconsin 2/16/18)
Assists: 3 (at Western Michigan 1/5/20)
Points: 4 (vs. Michigan State 1/25/19)
Multi-Point Games: 9
Point Streak: 3 games (Jan. 18-25, 2019; 6-3-9)
Most Recent Goal: at Penn State 1/31/20