2018-19 Swimming and Diving Roster
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Went to Cayman International School.
- Was selected to the CARIFTA team and competed for his country during his freshman year of high school.
- In his junior year, was a medalist at the Island Games in Gotland, Sweden.
- Selected to represent the Cayman Islands at the Youth Olympic Games in 2017-18.
- Competed for the Camana Bay Aquatic Club.
- Placed first at nationals for club teams.
- National U18 winner in the 50m freestyle.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society.
- Also played volleyball and basketball in high school.
- From George Town, Cayman Islands.
- Son of Scott Somerville and Val Pollon.
- Has one brother, Ben.
- Enrolled in First Year of Studies, plans to major in chemical engineering.