• Four-time Monogram winner as an outside hitter with the Notre Dame volleyball team.
• Originally from Waukesha, Wis.
• Earned All-BIG EAST accolades as a junior.
• Two-time BIG EAST Academic All-Star.
• Helped the Fighting Irish to three BIG EAST tournament titles and four NCAA tournament appearances.
• Was a member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC) during her time at Notre Dame.
• Graduated from Notre Dame in 2002 with degrees in marketing and psychology.
• Currently is Local Development Director for Cultural Care Au Pair.
• Lives in Elmhurst, Ill., with her husband, Matt, and their four children: Liam (8), Ryan (5,) Shane (3) and Kellen Mary (2).
• Involved with the Monogram Career Network.
• Member of the ND Alumni Club of Chicago and ND Women Connect Chicago Chapter.
• Immaculate Conception Parish Moms’ Ministry Co Chair, Grade School Parents’ Club & Grade School Pre-School/Kindergarten Director.
• Former head women’s volleyball coach at Loyola University Chicago (2005-2010).