2009-10 Men's Basketball Roster
#44 LUKE HARANGODY
Hometown Schererville, IN
High School Andrean
- Inducted into the Purcell Pavilion Ring of Honor on February 24, 2010.
- Only player in Notre Dame history to score 2,000 points and grab 1,000 rebounds.
- Finished second in program history in both points (2,476) and rebounds (1,222).
- Seventh in school history with a 19.2 points per game average.
- Averaged 9.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 13th in Irish history.
- Owns the Fighting Irish record for career double-doubles with 64.
- Notre Dame’s fifth player to record 1,000 rebounds.
- Finished his career as the third-leading scorer in BIG EAST Conference history (1,329 points) and the second-leading rebounder (662).
- 2008 BIG EAST Player of the Year.
- Three-time all-BIG EAST first team (2008, 2009, 2010).
- One of just 11 players in BIG EAST history to earn first-team all-conference honors three times.
- Averaged 20.4 points and 10.2 rebounds in 65 league games to finish as the only player conference history to average better than 20.0 points and 10.0 rebounds during his career.
- Reached double figures in points 114 times.
- Scored 20-plus points on 64 occasions and had 30 or more points 14 times.
- Produced double-figure rebound totals 65 times.
- Selected by the Boston Celtics in the second round (52nd overall pick) of the 2010 NBA Draft.
Notre Dame Career Statistics