2017-18 Cross Country Roster
Class Fifth Year
Hometown Hampton, N.H.
High School Winnacunnett
- 2014 All-Region at NCAA Northeast Regional Championships.
AS A SENIOR:
- Was second amongst all Irish runners at the Virginia Challenge with a time of 16:24.91 in the 5000m.
- Placed third on the season in the 10,000m with a time of 33:59.73 at the Stanford Invite, a personal best (outdoor).
AS A JUNIOR:
- Finished in second place at the Alex Wilson Invitational 3,000m (9:35.02).
- Was the runner-up at the Virginia Challenge 1,000m (34:02.08).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Transferred to Notre Dame and enrolled in January.
- Did not compete during the 2015 track & field season.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Attended the University of Rhode Island and participated in cross country and track a field.
- Set the 3,000 meter record at URI.
- Runner up at the Atlantic 10 Cross Country Championships.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Winnacunnet High School (Hampton, N.H.) in June 2013.
- Eight-time letter-winner in soccer, lacrosse, cross country and indoor and outdoor track a field.
- Was the New Hampshire state cross country champion as a senior.
- Was the state champion in the 3000 meters.
- Set the current New Hampshire Division I 3000 meter record.
- Was class salutatorian.
- Daughter of Phil and Kris Pelletier.
- Has two brothers, Jake and Kyle.
- Pursuing a chemical engineering and economics dual degree.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: