2019-20 Women's Golf Roster
Hometown Lemont, IL
High School Benet Academy
IN THE NOTRE DAME RECORDS BOOK
- Turned in a record-setting 206 (-10) at the 2020 Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 23-24), marking the best 54-hole score in program history (by stroke total and in relation to par).
AS A FRESHMAN
- Named to the 2020 WGCA All-American Scholar team.
- Finished the fall of the 2019-2020 season with a 74.82 stroke average (fourth-best on the team).
- Carded one under par round in the 60’s.
- Competed in all four of Notre Dame’s fall events in the fall as a member of the starting five.
- Finished T-25th in college debut at the Minnesota Invitational (Sept. 9-10), shooting rounds of 73-74=147 (+3).
- Finished T-38th at the Schooner Fall Classic (Sept. 27-29), shooting rounds of 74-66-77=217 (+7).
- Her round of 66 at the Schooner Fall Classic was Notre Dame’s lowest single round score of the fall season.
- Opened the spring with a record-setting 206 (-10) at the Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 23-24), marking the best 54-hole score in program history (by stroke total and in relation to par).
- After the cancelled spring portion of the season, had a 73.50 stroke average in five events (second on the team).
- Attended Benet Academy in Lisle, Illinois.
- Finished fourth in the 2015 High School Class AA State Championship. (146/+2)
- Finished as the runner-up in the 2016 High School Class AA State Championship (142/-2).
- Won Illinois’ 2019 High School State Championship (140/-4).
- Named the 2015 and 2016 East Suburban Catholic Conference Player of the Year.
- Carried a 4.3 grade point average and was named to the First Honors Honor Roll for six consecutive semesters.
- In 2019, reached the USGA Women’s Amateur Round of 32, was a quarterfinalist at the USGA Girls Jr. Championship and a medalist at a USGA Women’s Am and Girls Junior Qualifier.
- Also played in the 2019 USGA Women’s Four Ball championship and reached the round of 16 at the Western Women’s Amateur.
- Ranked 49th in the American Junior Golf Association’s Polo Golf Rankings (29th in the class of 2019) and 715th in the World Amateur Golf Rankings.
- Reached as high as 30th in the Junior Golf Scoreboard rankings and first in Illinois.
- Ranked 36th in the Golfweek/Sagarin rankings (15th in the class of 2019).
- Also in 2019, had top-10 finishes including a fifth-place finish at the U.S. Girls Junior (146/+2) and a sixth-place finish at the Scott Robertson Memorial (220/+4).
- In 2018, had four top-10 finishes including runner-up honors at the AJGA Callaway Golf Junior Classic (219/+3), placing seventh at the AJGA Rolex Girls Championship (294/+6), and finishing first at a USGA Girls Junior Qualifier (71/-1).
- Also in 2018, placed 23rd at the Jr. PGA Championship (285/-3) and 21st at the ANA Junior Inspiration Invitational (224/+8).
- In 2017, placed sixth at the PGA Girls Junior Championship (278/-10), placed third at the AJGA Otter Creek Junior Championship (218/+2) and eighth at the Scott Robertson Memorial (182/+4).
- Took part in the 2017 Women’s North and South Amateur and the Ladies’ British Open Amateur Championship.
- Took part in the round of 64 at the 2016 U.S. Women’s Amateur at Rolling Green Golf Club, Springfield, Pennsylvania.
- Won the 2016 North and South Junior Amateur.