2016-17 Men's Lacrosse Roster
#45 Kyle Borbi
Weight 168 lbs.
Hometown Medford, NJ
High School Shawnee
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
- Did not see game action in his junior season.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016)
- Did not see game action in his sophomore season.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015)
- Suited up in one contest during his rookie campaign, earning his Fighting Irish debut in a 20-5 win against Dartmouth
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Tallied 50 goals and 30 assists en route to earning first-team all-state and all-county honors as a senior
- Notched 149 goals and 82 assists during his high school career
- First Team All-Olympic Conference selection all four seasons at Shawnee
- Three-time Olympic Conference Player of the Year
- First Team All-South Jersey honoree as a sophomore, junior and senior
- Named to the Champion All-American Game roster
- Four-time conference champion
- Played club lacrosse for Tri-State and was team captain
- Competed on the varsity football team at Shawnee for four years, with a starting role in his last three seasons
- Football team won the Group 4 state title his senior season
- Son of John and Charlotte Borbi
- Enrolled in Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business as a management consulting major