2019-20 Swimming and Diving Roster
Hometown Omaha, Neb.
High School Marian
As A Senior (2019-20)
- Placed first in the 1 mtr Dive (293.78). Placed second in the 3 mtr Dive (300.60) vs. Florida State.
- Placed third in the 3 mtr Dive (160.20). Participated in the 1 mtr Dive (115.40) vs. Kentucky and IU.
- Placed second in the 1 mtr Dive (291.30). Placed second in the 3 mtr Dive (312.68) vs. Purdue.
- Placed second in the 1 mtr Dive (283.65). Placed third in the 3 mtr Dive (312.68) vs. Louisville.
- Placed second in the Platform Dive (221.33) in the win over Pittsburgh.
- Placed first in the 1 mtr Dive (292.35). Placed third in the Platform Dive (227.35). Placed fifth in the 3 mtr Dive (271.60) in the third place finish at the Ohio State Fall Open Invitational.
- Placed second in the 1 mtr Dive (311.65). Placed second in the 3 mtr Dive (318.00) in the win against Iowa and Illinois.
- Placed first in the 1 mtr Dive (329.93). Placed first in the 3 mtr Dive (307.20) in the win against No.25 Northwestern.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018-19):
- Made finals on platform and placed 6th at ACC Championships.
- Qualified for NCAA on 1 meter and placed 20th.
- Academic All-American.
- Awarded 2019 Diver of the Year and 2019 Lifter of the Year.
- 2-time Monogram winner.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18):
- Had a stellar first season with the Irish, earning a spot to compete in both the 2018 ACC Championships and the 2018 NCAA Division I Women’s Championships.
- In the first dual meet against No. 9 Louisville, placed first in the 3-meter competition with a career-best score of 294.38 points, and third in the 1-meter with a score of 275.93 points.
- Came in third in the 1-meter (265.58 points) against Georgia Tech.
- Took second in the 3-meter dive (292.50 points) at Purdue.
- Against No. 9 Indiana and Cincinnati, placed second in both the 1-meter (279.45 points) and 3-meter (281.95 points) competitions.
- Finished first in the 1-meter (288.75 points) and second off the platform with a career-best score of 241.05 points against Illinois and Iowa.
- Placed second in the 1-meter competition at the Shamrock Invitational with a career-high score of 301.60 points.
- Came in fifth in the platform event (227.85 points) at the ACC Championships.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Marian High School in 2017.
- Favorite place at Notre Dame is South Quad on a football game day.