As A Senior (2019-20)
- Participated in the 200-yard Butterfly (2:04.91) vs. Florida State.
- Participated in the 200-yard Butterfly (2:05.79) vs. Kentucky and IU.
- Participated in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Claire DeSelm, Meaghan Lyons, and Kelly Jacob (1:50.87). Participated in the 200-yard Butterfly (2:04.17). Participated in the 200-yard IM (2:10.62) vs. Purdue.
As A Sophomore (2017-18):
• Had another solid season which culminated in a trip to the 2018 ACC Championships where she posted the top times of her career in the 100 butterfly (:54.65), 200 butterly (1:58.76), and 200 IM (2:03.53).
• In the first dual meet of the season, placed fourth in the 200 butterfly (2:03.65) against No. 9 Louisville.
• Finished third in the 200 butterfly (2:02.23) against Georgia Tech.
• Again took third in the 200 butterfly (2:04.18) against Illinois and Iowa.
• Against No. 25 Florida State, came in second in the 200 butterfly (2:02.08).
• Placed third in the 100 butterfly (:57.15) against Ball State and Green Bay.
As A Freshman (2016-17):
• Got off to a great start competing for the Irish, placing second in the 200 butterfly (2:03.22) in her first meet against Indiana State and Oakland.
• Finished third in the 200 butterfly (2:03.36) against Georgia Tech and Emory.
• Swam to a second place finish in the 200 butterfly (2:01.77) at the tri-dual with Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech.
• At the dual meet with Northwestern, claimed third in the 200 butterfly (2:02.95).
• Won her first collegiate race in the 200 butterfly (2:03.86) against IUPUI and Indiana State.
• Finished strong, ending the season at the Ohio State Winter Invite with wins in the 200 butterfly (2:00.44) and 200 IM (2:05.20), and a third place finish in the 100 butterfly (:56.03).
PREP & PERSONAL:
• Swam with both Rosary High School and Academy Bullets Swim club teams throughout prep career.
• With club team, was a finalist at NCSA meets, earning a berth in the finals in the 100 butterfly, 200 butterfly, 50 fly, 200 IM, 200 breaststroke, 400 medley relay and 200 medley relay between March and August.
• Took fourth place in the 200 butterfly.
• Qualified for national meet in the 200 butterfly.
• Qualified for Speedo Junior Nationals meet in the 200 butterfly, 100 butterfly and 200 IM.
• Was first team from Illinois to win the Junior National meet.
• With prep team, qualified for state championship in 200 medley relay, 100 butterfly and 100 breaststroke as a freshman.
• As a sophomore, qualified in the 100 butterfly and 100 breaststroke.
• Team placed in the top 10 at state championship.
• During junior campaign, team was crowned sectional champions and was runner-up at state championship.
• Individually, won sectional title in 100 butterfly.
• Was a finalist in the 500 freestyle and 100 butterfly in high school state meet.
• As a senior, crowned conference champion in 100 butterfly (:56.40 time).
• Came in second at state championship meet in the 100 butterfly (:54.95).
• Named varsity captain of the Rosary Beads.
• Team posted an undefeated record and won both the conference championship and state championship.
• Earned four varsity letters at Rosary.
• Twice named a USA Swimming Scholastic All-American.
• Qualified for Summer Junior Nationals and Winter Nationals with club team.
• Twice received an Illinois Swimming Recognition Award as a junior and senior.
• Voted Senior Swimmer of the Year in the Metro Catholic Aquatic Conference.
• Earned Rosary High School’s Carol Schalz Most Outstanding Swimmer Award.
• Four-time scholar-athlete.
• Eldest child of Joseph and Jennifer Rentz.
• Has one brother, Adam, and one sister, Rebecca.
• Both parents, aunt and uncle all attended Notre Dame.
• Mother, Jennifer (Kipp) Rentz and aunt Karen (Kipp) Gibbons dove with the Irish, while father Joseph and uncle Matthew swam.