#6 Kathleen Roe
AS A SENIOR:
- Started all seven games for the Irish while serving as a team captain.
- Part of an Irish defensive unit that ranked second in the country with a mark of 7.29 goals allowed per game.
- Tied for team-high with 11 caused turnovers in seven games.
- Finished third on the team with 21 draw controls and added nine ground balls.
- Her lone goal of the season came on a coast-to-coast effort in the 17-15 road win over #3 Northwestern (Feb. 14).
- Added two caused turnovers in four draw controls in that victory at Northwestern.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Started all 19 games for Notre Dame as a junior.
- Ranked third on the Irish in both caused turnovers (21) and draw controls (31).
- Added 19 ground balls.
- Totaled six points (4G, 2A), including a two-goal effort vs. Canisius.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Played in 19 contests for the Irish in her sophomore campaign.
- Netted four goals while dishing out three assists.
- Recorded 31 ground balls, 15 draw controls and 19 caused turnovers.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Appeared in six games for the Irish.
- Recorded four ground balls, collected one draw control and caused two turnovers.
PREP and PERSONAL: Graduated from Regis Jesuit High School in the spring of 2016 … lettered all four years in lacrosse and three years in field hockey … was a Nike “The Ride” participant … chosen as first team all-league four times and named second team all-state as a freshman … played for Colorado National Team her freshman, sophomore and junior seasons … named first team all-state three times … named league Player of the Year her junior season … chosen for the Academic All-State first team her junior and senior seasons … honored as an All-American her senior year … played for the Team 180 Lacrosse club team, which won the championship from 2012-2014 … named Sandstorm Tournament Team 180 MVP … maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout her high school career … was a member of the National Charity League … born in Denver, Colo., to Steve and Brigid Roe … full name is Kathleen Donohue Roe … mother and father graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1990 … brother is attending Notre Dame and is expected to graduate in 2019.