2018-19 Cross Country Roster
Hometown Cockeysville, MD
High School Mount de Sales
- 2018 First Team All-American (Indoor Mile)
- 2018 ACC Indoor Champion (Mile)
- 2017 Second Team All-American (1500m)
- 2017 Second Team All-ACC (800m & 1500m)
- 2017 First Team All-American (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
- 2017 NCAA Participant (Indoor Mile)
- 2017 ACC Indoor Champion (Mile)
- 2017 First Team All-ACC (Indoor Mile)
- 2017 ACC Indoor Champion (Distance Medley Relay)
- 2017 First Team All-ACC (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
- 2015 First Team All-American (distance medley relay).
- 2015 NCAA Indoor Championships qualifier.
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Indoor Track & Field Team.
- 2015 USTFCCCA All-Academic Track & Field Team.
AS A GRADUATE STUDENT:
- Finished third in the 1,500mat the NCAA Championships in 4:11.96.
- All-American (Outdoor).
- Earned a spot at the NCAA Championships after a fifth place finish in the 1,500mquarterfinals at the preliminary meet.
- Finished fourth in the ACC Championships 800mfinals.
- Recorded a personal best 5K time of 16:14.47 on her way to sixth place at the ACC Championships.
- Two-time All-ACC Second Team honoree.
- Ranked second in the nation in the women’s 1,500mat the end of the regular season.
- Raced to an event win in the 1500-meter run with a time of 4:13.04 at the Virginia Challenge.
- Finished second in the 800-meter run (2:04.84) at the Stanford Invitational.
- All-American (Cross Country).
- Established a personal best time of 20:32.90 at the NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships (6K).
- Raced to 21stplace with a time of 20:58.10 at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championship (6K).
- Earned All-ACC accolades after a 14th-placefinish with a time of 20:49.00 at the ACC Cross Country Championship (6K).
AS A SENIOR:
- Won the 3000m run in her first collegiate attempt at the Meyo Invitational.
- Qualified for indoor nationals in the DMR for the fourth straight year after finishing third at the ACC Championships (11:02.01).
- Defended her title in the indoor mile at the ACC Championships (4:38.58).
- Advanced to the mile final at nationals after running the second fastest time in the prelims. Finished eighth in the final to earn first team All-America honors.
- Claimed her first outdoor win in the 1500m at the Louisville Invitational (4:26.44).
- Placed second in the Distance Medley Championship of America Invitational (11:03.71) at the Penn Relays.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Broke the school record in the 800m with a time of 2:03.23 at the Virginia Challenge.
- Set her PR in the mile at the ACC Indoor Championship with a time of 4:33.80.
- Marked a season and career best in the 1500m at NCAA East Regionals with a time of 4:11.67, booking her ticket to Eugene.
- Placed 10th overall at the NCAA Championships in the 1500m with a time of 4:15.41.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in the ACC Outdoor Championships 800m final (2:04.24).
- Won first-place in the Virginia Challenge 800m (2:05.26).
- Competed in the ACC Indoor Championship 800m (2:07.67).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Broke three different school records four times in her first four collegiate races.
- Kicked off the year with a first-place finish and a school record in the 1,000 meters (2:46.47) at the Blue and Gold Invitational while also placing third with the ‘C’ 4×400 meter relay team (3:54.18).
- Snagged another school record while winning the 600 meters at the Simmons-Harvey Invitational (1:31.98).
- Broke the school record in the 800 again at the Meyo Invitational (2:06:16).
- Took a third-place finish with the distance medley relay group at the Alex Wilson Invitational (11:01.59), securing a spot at the NCAA Indoor Championships.
- Earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Mount de Sales High School.
- Majoring in Theology and Public Service.