#5 Jessi Masinko
- 2018 ACC Academic Honor Roll
AS A SENIOR:
- Appeared in all seven contests for the Irish in 2020.
- Finished fifth on the Irish with 18 points on 10 goals and eight assists.
- Ranked second on the team with eight assists.
- Earned multiple points in six of seven games, including a four-point effort (2G, 2A) in the 18-7 victory over Ohio State (Feb. 23).
- Netted two goals, including the game winner, in the 11-7 victory over #18 Boston College (March 7).
AS A JUNIOR:
- Played in 14 contests, including 10 as a starter for the Irish.
- Posted career-highs in assists (18) and points (36) while also scoring 18 goals.
- Notched a career-best four assists in Notre Dame’s 14-10 win at Liberty.
- Collected a career-high six points (4G, 2A) in a 15-4 win at VCU.
- Had nine multi-point efforts.
- Also recorded 24 ground balls and four draw controls.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Played in all 19 games, making nine starts.
- Tallied 22 goals, 11 assists, 11 ground balls and caused five turnovers.
- One of six players to total 30 or more points.
- Set a career high with five goals and five points in the home win over San Diego State.
- Led the team with four goals in the home win over Michigan.
- Tied a career high with two assists against No. 5 North Carolina and in the ACC quarterfinals against
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in 16 games and made five starts.
- Scored 12 goals, recorded nine ground balls, collected one draw control and caused one turnover.
- Recorded a .600 SOG percentage.
PREP and PERSONAL: Graduated from Milton High School in the spring of 2016 … lettered in varsity lacrosse all four years … was a three-time state champion and three-time Under Armour South team member … was named to the Georgia High School First Team All-State three times and was named to the National Tournament Georgia Team 1 as a freshman … was an Elite 120 team member and helped lead her team to a tournament championship … led the team to a national ranking in the top 10 her freshman season … lead the team in goals, assists and interceptions her sophomore year … was a High School All-American Honorable Mention … named a High School All-American her junior season … named Lax Magazine South Player of the Week April 13th, 2015 … chosen as co-captain prior to her senior season… led the team in goals (72), assists (32), and draw controls (57) her senior season … chosen as a member of the USA Today Second Team All-USA as a senior … named Georgia High School AAAAAA Player of the Year … chosen as the Lacrosse Magazine South Player of the Week twice during her senior season … named a 2016 Under Armour All-American … selected as a 2015 US Lacrosse High School All-American … was a member of the Eagle Stix club team alongside current Irish teammate Erin McBride … made the honor roll all four years of high school … was a three-time Milton Scholar Athlete … full name is Jessica Susan Masinko … born in Atlanta, Ga., to John and Pam Masinko … mother played basketball under current Irish head coach Muffet McGraw as well as lacrosse at Lehigh University.