2020-21 Football Roster
#7 Isaiah Foskey
Height 6-4 7/8
Hometown Antioch, CA
High School De La Salle
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2020)
- In a breakout game from a reserve role, the sophomore posted two tackles, one sack (-10 yards) and one TFL (-11 yards) in the season-opening win vs. Duke (9/12). He also was responsible for two QBH and one pass breakup.
- Registered two tackles (both solo), 1.0 sack (loss of nine yards), 1.0 TFL and two QB hurries in the 52-0 win vs. South Florida (9/19).
- Posted one tackle in the win vs. Florida State (10/10).
- Participated in the 12-7 win vs. Louisville (10/17).
- Posted two tackles and 0.5 sacks (-3 yards) in the 45-3 win at Pitt (10/24). Blocked a Pitt punt with 0:11 remaining in the first half, returning it for a touchdown. It was Foskey’s first-career score, and the second touchdown on a blocked punt for the Irish this season (USF). It also marked his second-career blocked punt, and he was the only player in the ACC to record a punt return TD that week.
- Marked 1.0 sack (-8 yards) and a tackle in the 31-13 win at Georgia Tech (10/31).
- Totaled four tackles (three solo) in the 47-40 2OT win over then-No. 1 Clemson (11/7).
- Saw action in the 45-31 win at Boston College (11/14).
- Posted four tackles and 1.0 sack in the 31-17 win at North Carolina (11/27).
- Marked one tackle in the 41-25 regular season finale win over Syracuse (12/5).
- Tallied three tackles and a QBH in the ACC Championship game (12/19).
FRESHMAN SEASON (2019)
- Played in four games as a rookie — New Mexico, Bowling Green, Duke and Stanford
- Made five total tackles on the year, with a QB hurry and a blocked punt
- Had a pair of tackles in collegiate debut against New Mexico
- Blocked a punt in the regular-season finale against Stanford, adding a pair of tackles
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA
- No. 203 overall player nationally, No. 13 weak side defensive end nationally and No. 27 player from California by 247Sports.com
- No. 209 overall player nationally, No. 23 defensive end nationally and No. 24 player from California by ESPN.com
- No. 15 weak side defensive end nationally and No. 42 player from California by Rivals.com
- Participated in the 2019 All-American Bowl in San Antonio, Texas
- Named First Team All-Bay Area News Group
- Awarded First Team All-East Bay Athletic League
- Helped De La Salle High School to the 2018 North Coast Section Open Division championship
- Played for coach Justin Alumbaugh at De La Salle High School