#21 Grace Muller
AS A SENIOR:
- Was named to the All-ACC Academic Team.
- Played in 19 games and made 18 starts.
- Scored 28 goals, including four game-winning goals.
- Recorded 24 ground balls, collected 19 draw controls and caused eight turnovers.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Played in 21 games and started nine contests.
- Scored 28 goals, including tying a career-high four goals at on March 8 at Virginia Tech.
- Recorded 11 draw controls and picked up 12 ground balls, matching her 2015 total.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Made three starts and played in 18 games.
- Scored 18 goals, including four goals on February 15 vs. Detroit.
- Matched her season-high four points vs. Detroit.
- Picked up 12 ground balls.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in 18 games.
- Tallied 10 goals, including a hat trick in her collegiate debut in the season opener against Cincinnati.
- Collected seven ground balls and one caused turnover.
- Scooped up three ground balls against No. 1 North Carolina.
- Earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL: Graduated from McDonogh School in the spring of 2013 … earned three letters in lacrosse, two in field hockey and squash and one in cross country … went 91-0 in high school lacrosse career … helped McDonogh earn No. 1 ranking in country with Irish teammate Hannah Rees for three seasons … started at attack as a senior, scoring at least one point in every game … named to the ESPN Rise Junior Watchlist in 2012 … also appeared on the Maryland underclassmen to watch list … helped team win the New York-Maryland Challenge in 2012 … won IAAM Championships from 2011-13 … scored at least one point in every contest as a junior … started two years for the field hockey team, helping team finished second in the IAAM A Conference as a junior … one of only two girls to play on the boys squash team and was the No. 1 seed on the girls squad … helped co-ed squash team to best record in school history as a senior … played for the TLC 2013 Red club lacrosse team … helped team win championships at the 2010 All-America Showcase, the 2010 MD Club Championship and the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Tournament … squad also went undefeated at the 2010 Rivalry Challenge and 2010 Gatorfest … skilled hiker … summited Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, which is the highest mountain in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world at 19,341 feet above sea level … also hiked the last 100 miles of the Appalachian Trail, summited Mt. Katahdin, which is the northern terminus of the trail, and summited Mt. Washington … active off the field, serving as co-president of the McDonogh Chapter of the Model United Nations and president of the German Club … also active in the Gospel Choir and FCA … was an active volunteer for a variety of organizations, including the Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen … appeared on the honor roll every term, while taking at least three AP or honors classes every year … played at same high school as current Notre Dame All-American Margaret Smith and former Notre Dame basketball and lacrosse player Brittany Mallory … full name is Grace Ballentine Muller … born in Washington, D.C., to Clifford and Courtney Muller … has a younger brother, Mac, and a younger sister, Caroline … mother, Courtney, played lacrosse at William Smith … enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
Muller’s Career Statistics