Fly / IM / Free
As A Senior (2019-20)
- Placed third in the 400-yard Freestyle Relay with Kelly Jacob, Madison Potter, and Cailey Grunhard (3:28.77). Participated in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Rachel Wittmer, Sammie Eyolfson, and Katie Smith (1:43.70). Participated in the 200-yard Freestyle (1:51.40). Participated in the 100-yard Butterfly (55.29) vs. Florida State.
- Participated in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Bayley Stewart, Sammie Eyolfson, and Kelly Jacob (1:43.35). Participated in the 100-yard Butterfly (54.99) vs. Louisville.
- Placed first in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Carly Quast, Coleen Gillilan, and Rachel Wittmer (1:42.24). Placed second in the 400-yard Medley Relay with Bayley Stewart, Sarah Nicholls, and Skylar Fore (3:47.17). Placed third in the 200-yard Freestyle Relay with Skylar Fore, Lauren Heller, and Madison Potter (1:34.55). Participated in the 100-yard Butterfly (57.28). Participated in the 50-yard Freestyle (24.19) in the win over Pittsburgh.
- Participated in the 200-yard Freestyle Relay with Coleen Gillilan, Katie Smith, Sydney Winters (1:32.36). Participated in the 400-yard Medley Relay with Bayley Stewart, Sammie Eyolfson, and Skylar Fore (3:42.77). Participated in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Claire DeSelm, Sarah Nicholls, and Sarah Boyle (1:46.55). Participated in the 100-yard Butterfly (55.41). Participated in the 200-yard Butterfly (2:04.67). Participated in the 400-yard Freestyle Relay with Maddy Potter, Katie Smith, Sydney Winters (3:26.94) in the third place finish at the Ohio State Fall Open Invitational.
- Participated in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Bailey Stewart, Elizabeth Fry, and Lauren Heller (1:43.81). Participated in the 200-yard Freestyle (1:52.44). Participated in the 100-yard Butterfly (55.73). Participated in the 400-yard Freestyle Relay with Katie Smith, Elizabeth Fry, and Reilly Lanigan (3:35.63) in the win against Iowa and Illinois.
As A Sophomore (2017-18)
• Had a great start to her second season, winning the 100 butterfly (:54.34) in her first dual meet of the year against No. 9 Louisville.?
• Against Georgia Tech, placed first in the 200 IM (2:04.12) and second in the 200 butterfly (2:02.04).?
• Won the 100 butterfly (:54.57) at the dual meet with No. 16 Purdue.?
• Finished first in the 100 butterfly (:54.27) in her next meet against No. 9 Indiana and Cincinnati.?
• Continued to improve her time to finish third in the 100 butterfly (:53.47) at the Ohio State Invitational.?
• Placed third in both the 200 butterfly (2:04.55) and the 200 IM (2:05.45) against No. 25 Florida State.?
• Took third in the 100 freestyle (:51.48) against Ball State and Green Bay.?
• Competed in the 2018 ACC Championships where she swam her fastest 100 butterfly (:52.57) of the season.?
• Ended the season with a second-place finish in the 100 butterfly (:53.24) at the Boiler-Make-It Invitational.?
As A Freshman (2016-17)
• Had a breakout first season with the Irish, leading to trips to compete in the 2017 ACC Championships and the 2017 NCAA Division I Women’s Championships.?
• At the ACC Championships, placed third in the 100 butterfly with a career-best time of :52.22, and also posted the top times of her career in the 200 butterfly (1:57.11) and the 200 IM (2:00.88).?
• Against Georgia Tech and Emory, placed third in the 100 butterfly (:56.18).?
• Took second in the 100 butterfly (:55.03) against Miami (Fla.), Purdue, and Rutgers.?
• Finished third in the 200 butterfly against Iowa and Illinois (2:01.90).?
• Came in second in the 100 butterfly at the dual meet with Northwestern (:55.39), and then had the same result in the 100 butterfly against Louisville (:54.66).?
• Placed second in the 100 freestyle (:52.08) against IUPUI and Indiana State.?
PREP & PERSONAL:
• Competed in both water polo and swimming all four years at Upper Arlington High School. ?
• As a freshman, was a member of 2012 water polo state champion team, and qualified for swimming state championship meet in the 200 medley relay (fourth place), 200 IM (finished 19th) and 200 freestyle relay, which took first place and broke the state meet record.?
• Earned a varsity letter, and team finished second overall. ?
• As a sophomore, finished second in both water polo and swimming at state championship and earned varsity letters in each sport. ?
• At 2014 state championship, 200 medley relay finished fourth and 400 freestyle relay placed second. ?
• Individually, finished ninth in 100 butterfly and 14th in 100 freestyle. ?
• In junior campaign, earned second-team All-Ohio honors when water polo team won state title. ?
• Swim team won state championships in 2015. ?
• At state meet, both 200 medley relay and 400 freestyle relay placed first; individually, finished 10th in 200 IM and sixth in 100 butterfly. ?
• Senior year, again named to All-Ohio second team in water polo when team repeated as state champions. ?
• Named team captain in both water polo and swimming. ?
• Swim team earned come-from-behind victory to clinch state title for second consecutive year. ?
• Finished first in the 200 freestyle relay and second in the 400 freestyle relay. ?
• Individually, swam to third place in the 200 IM and won individual title in 100 butterfly. ?
• Throughout prep career, earned 11 All-America citations and was a Junior National Qualifier.?
• Set two school and two pool records. ?
• Out of the pool, was a member of the school honor roll since sixth grade, as well as a National Honor Society and Cum Laude society member. ?
• Involved with Swim America as a swim instructor. ?
• Eldest daughter of Bob and Margot Sheehan. ?
• Has one sister, Kendra. ?
• Father, Bob, played rugby at Dartmouth.