As A Senior (2019-20)
- Placed third in the 3 mtr Dive (293.85). Participated in the 1 mtr Dive (263.78) vs. Florida State.
- Placed second in the 3 mtr Dive (164.55). Participated in the 1 mtr Dive (119.10) vs. Kentucky and IU.
- Placed third in the 1 mtr Dive (277.43). Participated in the 3 mtr Dive (278.55) vs. Purdue.
- Placed third in the 1 mtr Dive (280.88). Participated in the 3 mtr Drive (288.90) vs. Louisville.
- Placed first in the 1 mtr Dive (293.78). Participated in the Platform Dive (217.73) in the win over Pittsburgh.
- Placed fourth in the 1 mtr Dive (268.35). Placed fourth in the Platform Dive (226.60). Participated in the 3 mtr Dive (232.50) in the third place finish at the Ohio State Fall Open Invitational.
- Placed third in the 1 mtr Dive (306.70). Placed third in the 3 mtr Dive (320.35) in the win against Iowa and Illinois.
- Participated in the 1 mtr Dive (254.93). Placed second in the 3 mtr Dive (290.55) in the win against No.25 Northwestern.
As A Junior (2018-19):
- Earned an 7th place in the finals of 1m at ACC Championships
- 4th place in 1m at NCAA Zone Championships which qualified her for NCAA Nationals on 1m
- earned 3rd Monogram award
As A Sophomore (2017-18):
• Female winner of the inaugural Notre Dame Diver of the Year Award, presented to the most outstanding diver each season.
• Appeared at the NCAA Championships for the first time after advancing through the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships. Claimed a top finish of 34th off the 3-meter board with a score of 286.10 points.
• Competed in all three disciplines at the ACC Championships, posting a top result of 255.70 points in the 1-meter competition.
• Enjoyed top performance of the season during the Shamrock Invitational, placing first in the 1-meter event with a score of 301.80 points and second after tallying 306.15 points off the 3-meter board.
• Winner in the 3-meter dive after scoring 307.20 points, adding a runner-up result off the 1-meter board with 287.05 points.
• Runner-up in the 1-meter dive with a score of 267.98 points against No. 16 Purdue.?
• Placed third after tallying 280.50 points in the 1-meter dive against Michigan State and No. 5 Texas A&M.
• Took second place with a score of 288.15 points during an upset victory over No. 9 Louisville.
As A Freshman (2016-17):
• Made first career ACC Championships appearance, diving to a finish of 24th place off the 3-meter board with a score of 248.75 points.
• Winner of the 3-meter competition with a total of 293.25 points, adding a runner-up result of 274.88 points off the 1-meter board against IUPUI and Indiana State.
• Finished second in the 3-meter dive with a score of 297.85 points against Northwestern.
• Top performer in the 3-meter draw after scoring 293.25 points to claim victory against Illinois and Iowa.
• Runner-up off the 1-meter board with a score of 262.50 points, adding a third-place result with 237.98 points in the 3-meter competition against Indiana State and Oakland.