2016-17 Track and Field Roster
Hometown Haddonfield, NJ
High School Haddonfield Memorial
AS A SENIOR:
- Recorded a season best of 7.82 seconds in the 60m race at the Black & Gold Premiere (indoor).
- Saw the best time of her season in the 200m at the Blue & Gold Invite with a time of 26.19 (indoor).
AS A JUNIOR:
- Competed in six meets during the indoor and outdoor track seasons.
- Started the season off with a win in the long jump (5.84m) at the Wisconsin-Notre Dame Dual.
- Took runner-up at the Alex Wilson Invitational in the 60m (7.63).
- Competed in the ACC Indoor Championships (5.06m)
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Placed at the top of the leaderboard in the long jump (5.81m) at the Blue and Gold Invitational.
- Came in second in long jump at the Notre Dame Invitational (5.90m).
- Took first place in the long jump (6.00m) at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge (12.47).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed in three meets during the indoor/outdoor track & field seasons.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Haddonfield Memorial High School (Haddonfield, New Jersey) in the spring of 2013.
- Earned 11 letters in track & field, soccer and basketball.
- Won four NJSIAA State Titles – two in the long jump (2012 and 2013) and one each in the 55m (2013) and 100m (2013) sprints.
- Won the 2012 New Balance Indoor Nationals long jump (2013) and the Eastern States Track Championship 55m (2013).
- Two-time all-state selection (2012, 2013).
- Held school record at time of graduation in 55m (7.09), 100m (11.94), 200m (24.61) and long jump (19-4).
- Born in Philadelphia, Penn., to John and Ann Carson.
- Has one brother and three sisters.
- Enrolled in Mendoza College of Business and majoring in accountancy.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: