#1 Dylan St. Cyr
2019-20 AWARDS AND HONORS
- Academic All-Big Ten (May 11)
AS A JUNIOR
• Did not play in a game.
2018-19 AWARDS AND HONORS
• Big Ten All-Academic Team
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Closed his sophomore campaign with four wins, 157 saves, a 2.02 goals-against average and a .935 save percentage.
• Made his first start of the season at Omaha (Oct. 19) and stopped 20 of the 21 shots he faced to earn the victory in a 4-1 Notre Dame win.
• Made 29 stops in Notre Dame’s 6-2 win at Michigan (Nov. 10), which was his second start of the season.
• In his third start of the season (first at home), posted a 33-save shutout against RPI in Notre Dame’s 3-0 win (Dec. 1).
• Stopped 32 of the 34 shots he faced to lead Notre Dame to a 5-2 win over Wisconsin (Feb. 16).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Made his first start in net against Alabama Huntsville, recording his first career shutout in a 4-0 decision (10/7/17).
• Became the first Irish goaltender to record a shutout in his first career start since Mike Johnson blanked Providence 2-0 on Oct. 16, 2009 at the Joyce Center (29 saves).
• Appeared in five games for the Irish, starting four.
• Posted a save percentage of .917, stopping 133 of 145 shots faced.
• Stood tall in net in the Frozen Four rematch battle against then top-ranked Denver, leading the team to a 2-2 tie while tallying 46 saves, a career best (10/13/17).
WITH USA HOCKEY
• Joined the Irish after spending the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons with the USNTDP.
• In 2016-17, played in 47 combined games and finished with a 33-11-0 record to go along with a .900 save percentage and a 2.66 goals against average.
• In 18 USHL games during the 2016-17 season, had a .912 save percentage and a 2.27 goals against average.
• Named to the 2017 USHL All-Academic Team and twice earned USHL Goalie of teh Week Honors.
• Skated in the 2016-17 Under-18 World Championship in Poprad and Spisska Nova Ves, Slovakia, where he helped lead Team USA to the gold medal by posting a 7-0-0 record.
• He recorded the top goals against average (1.96) in the tournment and was named a Top Three Player on the team.
• In 2015-16, played in 37 total games while posting an .886 save percentage and a 3.31 goals against average.
• Also played in the 2015 World Under-17 Challenge (Dawson Creek and Fort St. John, British Columbia), the 2015 U17 Four Nations Tournament (Puchov, Slovakia) and the 2016 U17 Five Nations Tournament (Plymouth, Michigan).
PREP AND PERSONAL
• Before joining the USNTDP, played with the Detroit Honeybaked midget minor program.
• Graduated from Northville High School in Northville, Michigan.
• Son of Gerry St. Cyr and Manon Rheaume.
• Gerry played five seasons of professional hockey, including playing for the New Haven Senators (AHL) during the 1992-93 season.
• Manon played goaltender for Canada at the 1998 Olympic Winter Games and in several world championships.
• Mother, Manon, was the first woman to appear in an NHL pre-season game when she skated for the Tampa Bay Lightning in 1992.
• Has a younger brother, Dakoda and a younger sister, Katie.
• Majoring in Finance.
Saves: 46 (vs. Denver 10/13/17)
Goals Against: 5 (2x – vs. Omaha 10/27/17)