#24 Destinee Walker
- 2020 All-ACC Honorable Mention
- Two-time ACC All-Academic Team
- Two-time ACC Honor Roll
- 2016 ACC All-Freshman Team
- Points: 32 (vs Florida A&M, 11/17/15)
- Rebounds: 10, 2x (last at Fordham, 11/5/19)
- Field Goals Made: 10, 2x (last vs Iona, 11/21/15)
- Field Goals Attempted: 22 (vs Virginia Tech, 2/20/20)
- 3-Point Field Goals Made: 5, 3x (last at Michigan, 11/23/19)
- 3-Point Field Goals Attempted: 12 (vs Louisville, 2/4/16)
- Free Throws Made: 10 (vs Florida A&M, 11/17/15)
- Free Throws Attempted: 10, 2x (last vs Jacksonville, 12/20/16)
- Assists: 6, 2x (last vs Syracuse, 2/23/20)
- Blocks: 1, 7x (last vs Boston College, 1/9/20)
- Steals: 4, 4x (last at Wake, 2/6/20)
- Minutes: 45 (vs Pitt, 3/2/16)
- Double-figure scoring: 66
- Double-figure rebounds: 2
- Double-doubles: 2
- 20-point games: 15
- 30-point games: 1
AT NOTRE DAME
GRADUATE SEASON (2019-20) – Was awarded a sixth year eligibility waiver and will return next season
- All-ACC Honorable Mention
- Played in 31 games, starting in all but one. Averaged 35.4 minutes, which ranked 7th in the ACC.
- Led the Irish in scoring with her 14.5 ppg.
- Led the Irish in 20+ scoring performances with eight, which tied for the 8th most in the ACC. Her previous career best was four set her sophomore year at UNC (2016-17).
- Walker ended the year on the best stretch of her season, posting 10 straight games with double-digit points.
- Recorded the fifth best scoring average in February among ACC players with her 18.1 ppg. Diving deeper into February-only stats: she shot 41.7 percent from the field and 31-of-38 from the free-throw line (.816). She recorded three straight games with 20+ points from Feb. 6-13, totaling 69 points.
- Three big 4th quarter pushes in February: 12 points vs. Virginia Tech, 8 vs. Pitt and 10 vs. Wake.
- Almost single-handedly won the game in Boston College (2/13), pouring in 21 points, including a go-ahead basket with 1.2 seconds on the clock.
- Tallied 24 points in just 26 minutes of play vs. Pitt (2/9), nearly missing the entire third quarter due to foul trouble. She converted 4-of-7 from three-point range.
- After sitting with two points at the half at Wake Forest (2/6), Walker willed the Irish to victory by scoring 12 points in the third and 10 points in the fourth.
- Went 4-of-5 from three vs. Miami (1/19), finishing with 21 points.
- Recorded her best quarter of the season in the first at Syracuse on Jan. 5 with 12 points. Later performed a 12-point quarter in the third at Wake Forest on Feb. 6.
- Willed the Irish to victory at Pitt (1/2) in the final minutes: Recorded an impressive reverse layup at 2:05, dished the assist to Vaughn at 1:33, earned a crucial steal with 23 seconds left, then converted three free throws in the final 20 seconds for the 60-52 win. Totaled 16 points for the game.
- Exploded with a season best 27 points at No. 21 Michigan (11/23), tying her career high from beyond the arc with five made three’s (5-for-8). She scored nine of the team’s 14 third quarter points.
- Walker hit the game-winning basket for the Irish in the 54-51 win over Toledo (11/20), tallying 12 points in the game.
- In her Irish debut, Walker stepped up with a 10-point, 10-rebound, double-double in 38 minutes of play. The 10 boards tied her career high.
AT NORTH CAROLINA
SENIOR SEASON (2018-19)
- Played in a limited 39 minutes, spanning four games. Averaged 2.5 points.
JUNIOR SEASON (2017-18)
- Did not compete during the 2017-18 season
- Named to ACC Honor Roll for a second-consecutive season
- Athletic Director’s Scholar-Athlete selection.
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2016-17)
- Averaged 12.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game in her second season with the Tar Heels
- Scored in double figures on 12 occasions and led the team in scoring four times
- Reached the 20-point scoring mark in four games
- Scored a season-high 25 points against Jacksonville
- Registered a 23-point effort at #17 Miami and scored 22 points at #18 Virginia Tech
- Missed the final 10 games of the season due to injury
- ACC Honor Roll selection.
FRESHMAN SEASON (2015-16)
- Named to the ACC All-Freshman Team
- Earned ACC Rookie of the Week honors (11/23)
- Selected to ACC Newcomer Watch List in preseason
- Named to the ACC All-Academic Team
- Averaged 13.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game
- Her 37.3 minutes per game average was the second most in a single season at Carolina
- NCAA Ranks: 18th in minutes played (37.3)
- ACC Ranks: 1st in minutes played (37.3), 6th in free throw percentage (.813) and 16th in scoring (13.9 ppg)
- Scored in double figures in a team-leading 28 games
- Led the team in scoring seven times
- Scored a career-high 32 points against Florida A&M, also registered a double-double against the Rattlers.
- Ranked No. 11 by All Star Girls Report and 17th by ESPN in her class
- Five-star prospect
- Earned both Naismith and McDonald’s All-America honors as a senior at Lake Highland Prep
- Competed in both the McDonald’s All-America game and the Jordan Brand Classic
- Named Florida 4A Player of the Year as both a junior and senior
- Led Lake Highland Prep to a state championship in 2015 senior season
- Averaged 24.9 points, 8.1 rebounds, 4.1 assists and 3.8 steals per game as a senior
- Scored 2,735 points in her six-year varsity career, becoming the first Orange County high-school girl to score over 2,500 points
- Once scored 50 points in a game versus Lake Howell during senior campaign
- Won a gold medal with Team USA at the 2014 FIBA Americas U18 Championship in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Attended the 2015 USA Basketball U19 World Championship Team Trials