2020-21 Baseball Roster
#3 David LaManna
Hometown Saddle River, NJ
High School Bergen Catholic
JUNIOR SEASON (2020)*
- Played in 11 games and made 10 starts during the abbreviated season.
- Finished the season with a .303 average, 11 runs, 10 hits and seven RBI.
- LaManna set a career high with four runs scored in the 14-8 win over North Carolina to clinch the series sweep.
- He finished the season with three straight multi-hit games against UNC (3/8-9) and Radford (3/11).
*Season suspended after 13 games due to COVID-19
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2019)
- Played in 42 games and made 33 starts over the season.
- Second on the team on on-base percentage with .387.
- Set a career high with three against Virginia on April 5.
- Had nine multi-hit games on the season, including three in his last four games of the season.
- Played summer ball with the Eau Claire Express in the Northwoods League.
FRESHMAN SEASON (2018)
- Played in 52 games on the year, including 46 starts.
- Recorded a hit in his first 10 collegiate baseball games and reached base safely in 11 straight games.
- Belted his first collegiate home run, a walk-off two-run homer in the ninth inning to top Purdue, 4-2.
- Recorded four assists in one game against Purdue, including three caught stealing and one pick-off.
- Earned four varsity letters in baseball from Bergen Catholic High School
- Was three-time All-League, All-County and All-State
- Named a Second Team All-American by Perfect Game
- Competed as a member of Tri-State Arsenal
- Rated the top catcher and the No. 9 overall prospect in New Jersey by Perfect Game
- Hails from Saddle River, N.J.
- Son of Adolfo and Lisa LaManna
- Has one sibling, Alexandra
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business