#32 Danielle Patterson
Points: 14 (at DePaul, 11/17/18)
Rebounds: 9 (vs ETSU, 11/24/17)
Field Goals Made: 5 (at DePaul, 11/17/18)
Field Goals Attempted: 10 (vs Wake Forest, 1/13/19)
Free Throws Made: 5 (vs Mount, 11/11/17)
Free Throws Attempted: 8 (vs Mount, 11/11/17)
Assists: 2, 2x (last at Boston College, 2/13/19)
Blocks: 3 (at DePaul, 11/17/18)
Steals: 2 (vs CSUN, 3/16/18)
Minutes: 29 (vs Boston College, 1/14/18)
• Played in 33-of-38 games, averaging 10.6 minutes. Scored in 20-of-33 games played.
• Came in when Turner got two fouls in the first half vs UConn (4/5) and reeled in two boards.
• Scored her first points of the 2019 NCAA Championship with a field goal and free throw vs. Michigan State on March 25. Also reeled in two boards.
• At Boston College (2/13), tied her season high in minutes (26) and rebounds (7) while tying her career high in assists (2).
• Grabbed a season high seven rebounds at Virginia Tech (1/16) to go with her eight points.
• Made her first career start vs Drake (11/23), reeling in 6 rebounds in 26 minutes of play.
• Career game at #15 DePaul with highs in points (14), made field goals (5) and blocks (3).
• Provided positive plus-minus minutes vs UConn (12/2) in 11 minutes of action. Knocked down 1-of-2 shots for 2 points.
• Earned the team’s Most Improved Award.
• Played in 33-of-38 games, averaging 12.5 minutes off the bench.
• Scored in 20-of-33 appearances.
• Played her second most minutes of the year (24) vs CSUN on March 16.
• Tied her season high of two blocks vs Virginia on March 2 in ACC Quarterfinal.
• Tallied eight points in 21 minutes of action at Boston College on Feb. 18. Tied her season high in made field goals with four.
• Tied her career high of 11 points vs Boston College on Jan. 14. Played a career high 29 minutes.
• Dished out a season best two assists at Georgia Tech on Jan. 7.
• Produced a solid day vs Miami on Jan. 4, collecting all five of her rebounds in the second quarter alone.
• Grabbed a career high nine rebounds vs ETSU on Nov. 24.
• Made her collegiate debut vs Mount St. Mary’s on Nov. 11, earning double-digit points (11) after going a perfect 3-for-3 from the field. Also went 5-for-8 from the free-throw line.
MCGRAW ON PATTERSON
“Danielle has great versatility with the ability to play on the perimeter and also score on the block. She can defend on the perimeter, score off the dribble and will also fit in very well with our up-tempo transition offense.”
• No. 5 ranked small forward in the country according to EspnW/HoopGurlz reporter Dan Olson
• Graduated from The Mary Louis Academy in June 2017
• Transferred from Medgar Evers College Prep following her sophomore year of high school
• Selected to the 2016 Pre-Season Top 10 in New York City
• Participated in the U17 Team USA Trials during her junior year
• Averaged 22 points, 10 rebounds, two steals and two assists per game as a junior
• Led her team to an 18-8 record and the Brooklyn/Queens semifinals
• Averaged 17 points and seven rebounds per game her sophomore year and received All-Brooklyn first team honors
• Helped her team to the 2015 Title IX Championship
• Averaged 19.5 points and 7.3 rebounds as a freshman and was named to the All-Brooklyn second team
• Led the Philadelphia Belles to the 15U Boo Williams Championship and guided the New Jersey Sparks to the 2015 Peach State Championship
• Featured in the September 2016 edition of Slam Magazine
• Has been a member of National Honor Society for two years.
• 2017 McDonald’s All-American
• 2017 Jordan Brand Classic All-American
• 2016 New York City Pre-Season Top-10
• 2016 The Tablet All-Division I Team
• Daughter of Diane and Lamont Patterson
• Born in Queens, New York
• Intends to major in sports management