#13 Dana Bouquet
HONORS AND AWARDS:
2017 NFCA Division I All-America Scholar-Athlete
2017 Notre Dame Athletics Community Champion
2017 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
2016 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
2015 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
2014 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
AS A SENIOR (2017):
• Selected as an NFCA Division I All-America Scholar-Athlete.
• Wrapped up ACC Academic Honor Roll accolades for the fourth straight season.
• Named as one of the recipients of the Notre Dame Community Champion award at the year-end O.S.C.A.R.S. ceremony.
• Played in nine games during senior season, earning one start.
• Registered nine at-bats as a pinch hitter during the campaign.
• Notched an infield single against Detroit Mercy (April 11).
• Started as the designated player in a Senior Day win over Boston College (May 7).
AS A JUNIOR (2016):
• ACC Academic Honor Roll selection.
• Saw action in a career-high 13 games as a junior.
• 11 at-bats for the season also equaled a career-best.
• Registered first official pinch-hit at-bat of the year against Georgia State (Feb. 14).
• Logged one putout at second base and finished with two at-bats after entering in a run-rule victory against George Washington (Feb. 21).
• Went 1-for-1 with an RBI as a pinch hitter in an ACC victory at Virginia (March 13).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015):
• ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Appeared in a then career-high 11 games (one start), batting .364 with a double, one RBI and three runs scored.
• Reached base during an additional at-bat by way of an error.
• Scored first run of the season as a pinch runner in a win over Northwestern State (Feb. 7).
• Roped a pinch-hit single at the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic for the second straight season during a win versus UNLV (Feb. 20).
• Logged first career RBI after singling as a pinch hitter against Omaha (March 1).
• Earned first career start at designated player in a home victory over IPFW (March 25), going 1-for-2 with a run scored.
• Smashed first career double as a pinch hitter before coming around to score during a 16-1 rout of Michigan State (April 28) in the regular season finale.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014):
• ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Saw action in eight games as a key reserve for the Irish, batting .667 with four runs scored (one as a pinch runner) in only six plate appearances.
• Tied for the team lead with four hits as a pinch hitter.
• Scored a run in Notre Dame debut as a pinch runner in season opening win over Tennessee Tech (Feb. 8) at the Auburn Plainsman Invitational.
• Picked up first career hit, an infield single, as a pinch hitter against UC Davis (Feb. 21) during the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic.
• Chipped in first ACC hit and scored one run during the finale of the inaugural Irish ACC series win at Georgia Tech (March 9).
• Infield single and a run scored during a run-rule home win against Toledo (April 16).
• Contributed an infield single and a run scored in the second game of an ACC doubleheader at Virginia (April 18).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
• Three-year varsity letterwinner at St. Joseph High School.
• All-league and Lee Central Coast Newspapers All-Area selection as a junior.
• Finished with the top batting average, on-base percentage and slugging percentage in the Pac 7 League as a freshman, earning all-league and all-CIF honors.
• Named to the 2010 Santa Barbara News Press All-County and Best of the West All-Tournament teams.
• Four-year member of the San Jose Sting club team.
• Won the ASA/USA Softball 14U National Championship and was on the third-place 2012 Premier Girls Fastpitch Softball Nationals 18 Gold tournament team with the Sting.
• Also earned letters in tennis, volleyball and soccer.
• Named Pac 7 Defensive Most Valuable Player and Santa Barbara News Press All-County Goalkeeper in soccer as a junior.
• Received St. Joseph’s 3 Varsity Sport Award in 2012.
• Chapter president of the Make A Wish Club.
• Member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
• Served as a youth leader, and participated in Music Ministry.
• Daughter of Mike and Tricia Bouquet.
• Has two sisters, Whitney and Claire.
• Graduated from the College of Arts and Letters with a degree in theology.