2019-20 Women's Golf Roster
Hometown Ormond Beach, FL
High School Mainland High School
AS A SOPHOMORE
- Finished the fall of the 2019-20 season with a 73.36 stroke average, which was the best mark on the team.
- Carded two under par rounds, both of which were in the 60’s, as well as two even par rounds.
- Competed in all four of Notre Dame’s fall events as a member of the starting five.
- Finished T-30th at the Minnesota Invitational (Sept. 9-10), shooting rounds of 76-72=148 (+4).
- Led the Irish at the Jim West Challenge (Oct. 20-21), shooting rounds of 68-71-72=211 (-5), to finish T-9th.
- Her T-9th finish at the Jim West Challenge was her first career Top-10 finish.
AS A FRESHMAN
- Finished the 2018-19 season with an 80.13 stroke average.
- Shot a total of three rounds at even par for the year.
- Appeared in eight tournaments during freshman campaign, all as a member of Notre Dame’s starting five.
- Opened career as the top Notre Dame finisher at the Minnesota Invitational (Sept. 10-11), tying for 14th place with rounds of 75-72-72=219 (+3).
- Shared 44th place at the Bettie Lou Evans Invitational (Oct. 5-7), carding rounds of 77-74-77=228 (+12).
- Tied for 48th place early in the spring season at the Westbrook Invitational (Feb. 24-25) with a three-day total of 220 (75-72-73, +4).
- Finished in 60th place in inaugural ACC Championship (April 18-20) with rounds of 84-88-80=252.
- Wrapped her junior career by winning a singles match at 2018 FSGA Junior Florida cup, which is a Ryder Cup style event featuring the top Juniors in Florida.
- Spent most of the 2018 competitive season on the Florida Junior Tour (run by the Florida State Golf Association) where she placed in the top 10 three times.
- In 2018, participated in 13 events, featuring two fourth-place finishes.
- Placed first during the 2015 Top-50 tour (155, +11).
- Won the 2014 Optimist International Qualifier (+10).
- Made six appearances during the Hurricane Junior Golf Tour, which included top medalist honors (153, +4) and three second places finishes.
- Made it to the round of 16 at the 2017 FSGA Girls Junior Match Play (152, +4).
- Competed in the USGA Girls’ Junior Qualifier three times, best finish was in 2018 (86, +14).
- Medaled at the 2014 Daytona Beach Jr. Championship after posting a score of 161.
- Advanced to the quarterfinals during the FSGA Girls Junior Match Play where she posted a score of 148 (+4).
- During the Florida Junior Tour, shot a 150 (+6) to place second at the Sandridge Golf Course in Vero Beach, Florida.
- Part of the IMG Tour in 2016, turned in a score of 153 (+9).
- In 2013, competed in 11 events, including a sixth-place finish during the Florida Junior Tour.
- Had multiple top-5 finishes in 2017, which involved multiple first place efforts.
- Took the top spot at the American Junior Golf Association qualifier in 2016.
- Competed in the U.S. Women’s Open qualifying rounds, shot a 159 (+14) and tied for 42nd place.
- Posted a career-best finish at the 2017 Florida Junior Tour Championships, placed ninth and carded a 165 (+21).
- Competed in the 2016 Golfweek Junior Tour, tied for 12th and carded a 161 (+17).
- Two-time competitor in the Golfweek International Junior Invitational, her best finish came in 2016 where she scored a 154 (+12).
- Named a 2016 AJGA Transamerica Scholastic All-American.
- Graduated from Mainland High School in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- In 2017, placed first at FHSAA Districts and Regionals, while tying for sixth at during state competition.
- Tied for fifth at the Florida High School Championships in 2016, carded a 151 (+4).
- Posted an 18-hole, 71.7 stroke average during the Fall 2016 High School season.
- Took home first place at Club Championships in 2014, scored a 154 (+3).
- Snagged two second place finishes at the FHSAA District (82, +10) and Regionals (75, +3) in 2014, competed in state championships and carded a 162 (+18).
- Member of the National Junior Honor Society.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Daughter of Annie and Eric Albrecht.
- Mother, Annie, played four years of golf at Wichita State University where she led the team in stroke average her first three seasons and won the 1987 Gateway Collegiate Athletic Conference Tournament medalist honors, helping the Shockers to the team title.
- Mother also played professional golf, competing at the Futures Tour.
- Father, Eric, spent three years as a member of the men’s golf team at James Madison University.
- Father served more than 12 years as the Vice President of Marketing for the LPGA, working closely with several Hall of Famers, including Annika Sorenstam and Karrie Webb.
- Has one sister, Emma, who was a senior on the Notre Dame women’s golf team in 2018-19 and finished her career as the program’s all-time leader in career stroke average.
- The two are the fifth pair of sisters to golf for the Irish and first set since Katie (’06) and Annie (’10) Brophy.