2019-20 Men's Basketball Roster
#15 Chris Doherty
Weight 235 lbs.
Hometown Marlborough, MA
High School Marlborough
- Capped the season with a career-best eight minutes in the ACC second round loss to Louisville, scoring three points and hitting his first career free throw.
- Activated against NC State (1/19/19) due to the loss of Juwan Durham to injury and provided seven minutes of energy off the bench, grabbing his first three career rebounds.
- Scored his first four career points against No. 3/3 Virginia (1/26/19), pulling down three rebounds in seven minutes.
- Planned to sit out the season to preserve a year of eligibility, but injuries and a transfer from Notre Dame’s front line players pushed him into a key reserve role off the bench.
- Averaged 19.7 points, 12.3 rebounds, 4.5 blocks and 3.1 assists during his senior season at Marlbourough.
- Missed his junior season due to a back injury.
- Played on the same AAU team, the New England Playaz, as current Notre Dame teammate and classmate Nate Laszewski.
- Played at the same high school (Marlbourough) as former Irish forward and 2016 Monogram Club Team Most Valuable Player Zach Auguste.
- Wears the number 15, the month and day (January 15) of his grandfather Peter Paul’s birthday.
- Enrolled in the First Year of Studies.