2016-17 Men's Lacrosse Roster
#6 Chris Carter
Weight 209 lbs.
Hometown San Diego, CA
High School Torrey Pines
AS A SENIOR (2017)
- Received playing time in six games during his final season at Notre Dame, including both games in the NCAA Championship
- Recorded a ground ball in the win over Marquette in the first round of the NCAA Championship in his final game at Arlotta Stadium (5/14)
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
- Played in five winning games for the Fighting Irish.
- Carter recorded his first career ground ball in the victory over Detroit (2/27).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
- Suited up for three games in his second season with the Irish
- Saw time in home wins over Dartmouth and the shut out victory against Ohio State.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
- Played in two games
- Saw time in home wins over Virginia (18-9) and Robert Morris (15-5).
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Ranked No. 60 in the Inside Lacrosse Power 100 Freshmen and was the No. 16 defensive player in the class
- Selected to the 2013 National Interscholastic Lacrosse Coaches Association (NILCA) All-America Second Team
- Four-year varsity player at Torrey Pines
- Adrenaline All-American and team captain as a senior
- 2013 All-California Interscholastic Federation San Diego First Team
- Earned first team All-League honors twice (2012, 2013) and was a second team pick in 2011
- 2013 Vail Lacrosse Under-19 All-Tournament Team
- 2013 Adrenaline Challenge All-Tournament Team
- Jake Reed’s Nike Blue Chip Participant
- Four-time scholar-athlete and was named an Academic All-American as a senior
- Appeared on the Principal’s Honor List
- Son of Michael and Linda
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business as an accounting major