2018-19 Women's Rowing Roster
Hometown Dayton, OH
High School The Miami Valley School
|2017-18||Oak Ridge Cardinal Invitational||3V8||2 of 4||6:42.900||Tennessee, Minnesota, Clemson|
|2017-18||Oak Ridge Cardinal Invitational||3V8||2 of 3||6:50.072||Virginia, Miami|
|2017-18||Lake Natoma Invitational||2V8||2 of 4||6:44.6||California, Gonzaga, Sacramento|
|2017-18||Lake Natoma Invitational||2V8||2 of 4||6:45.2||Stanford, Alabama, Sacramento|
|2017-18||Lake Natoma Invitational||2V8||4 of 4||7:07.7||California, Brown, Stanford|
|2017-18||vs. Ohio State, Michigan State||2V8||2 of 3||6:38.53||Michigan State, San Diego|
|2017-18||vs. Ohio State, Michigan State||2V8||2 of 2||6:56.47||Ohio State|
|2017-18||ACC Championship||3V8||3 of 4||6:48.625||Louisville, Syracuse, Clemson|
|2017-18||ACC Championship||3V8||4 of 6||6:44.158||Virginia, Syracuse, Duke, Louisville, North Carolina|
- A stand-out track and field athlete at The Miami Valley School, earning four varsity letters in track and one in cross country.
- Finished fifth in the 2017 Ohio state track meet in the long jump, while also placing fifth at the regionals in the 400 meters.
- The 2016 Metro Buckeye Conference Athlete of the Year.
- Also a state-meet-level gymnast, finishing sixth in the level nine beam in 2015 and third in the level eight bars in 2014.
- National Merit Commended Scholar.
- The 2017 Miami Valley School Science Awardwinner and Scholar-Athlete Awardwinner.
- Daughter of Dave and Elise Hemm, with sister Nina and brother Alex.
- Enrolled in the College of Science with a major in biochemistry.