2020-21 Football Roster
#20 C'Bo Flemister
Height 5-11 1/4
Hometown Williamson, GA
High School Pike County
HONORS & AWARDS
- Gameball recipient: Boston College (2020)
JUNIOR SEASON (2020)
- Did not participate vs. Duke (9/12).
- Rushed for a career-high 127 yards (13 carries) to go along with a rushing touchdown in the 52-0 win vs. South Florida (9/19).
- His 31-yard run in the fourth quarter was the longest rush of his career, and his performance marked the first time he has broken the 100-rushing-yard plateau in his career. He was one of just six ACC players who posted a 100-yard performance in the first two weeks of the season, and boasted the seventh-most rushing yards among all ACC players through that point.
- His 127 yards Saturday ranked as the ninth-most in the NCAA that week.
- Ran once for two yards in the win vs. Florida State (10/10).
- Did not participate vs. Louisville (10/17).
- Led the Irish in rushing with 48 yards and a TD in the 45-3 win at Pitt (10/24).
- Rushed 15 times for 58 yards and a TD in the 31-13 win at Georgia Tech (10/31).
- Marked one rush for five yards in the 47-40 2OT win over then-No. 1 Clemson (11/7).
- Received the game ball, rushing 10 times for 53 yards and two touchdowns, and catching one pass for 27 yards, in the 45-31 win at Boston College (11/14); His two touchdowns were the most in a single game for Flemister’s career; Flemister’s performance marks the sixth game this season that an Irish player has produced a multi-rushing TD game.
- Did not participate at North Carolina (11/27).
- Totaled three rushes for 1- yards in the 41-25 regular season finale win over Syracuse (12/5).
- Posted one rush in the ACC Championship game (12/19).
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2019)
- Played in nine games on the year, rushing 48 times for 162 yards and five TDs
- Also caught one pass for 13 yards
- Scored first career TD in win over New Mexico
- Carried six times for 27 yards and a TD, while adding a 13-yard reception, against Virginia
- Ran for 30 yards and a TD against Bowling Green
- Rushed for a TD on five carries in regular-season finale at Stanford
- Had 30 yards on six rushed in the Camping World Bowl victory over Iowa State
FRESHMAN SEASON (2018)
- Appeared in two games
- Returned three kickoffs, totaling 65 yards, against Ball State
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA
- Rushed for 2,348 yards and 35 TDs as a senior at Pike County High School in 2017
- Pike County career stats: 3,321 rushing yards, 43 TDs and 16 games of at least 100 yards
- Helped Pike County reach the Class AAA state quarterfinals and 9-4 record in 2017
- No. 83 running back nationally and No. 135 player from Georgia by 247Sports.com
- No. 88 running back nationally and No. 130 player from Georgia by ESPN.com
- 2017 Georgia Sports Writers Association Football Class AAA Offensive Player of the Year
- 2017 Georgia Sports Writers Association Football Class AAA First Team All-State
- Named to 2017 USA Today American Family Insurance All-USA Georgia Football Second Team
- Played for coach Brad Webber at Pike County