2020-21 Football Roster
Height 5-11 3/8
Hometown Tigard, OR
High School Tigard Senior
JUNIOR SEASON (2020)
- Did not participate vs. Duke (9/12).
- Caught three passes for 34 yards (22-yard long) and rushed once for three yards in the 52-0 win vs. South Florida (9/19).
- Started, rushing twice for five yards and catching three passes for 29 yards and a touchdown, in the win vs. Florida State (10/10).
- Saw action in the 12-7 win vs. Louisville (10/17) and in the 45-3 win at Pitt (10/24).
- Did not participate at Georgia Tech (10/31), vs. Clemson (11/7) and at Boston College (11/14).
- Saw action in the 31-17 win at No. 19 North Carolina (11/27).
- Caught one pass in the 41-25 regular season finale win over Syracuse (12/5).
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2019)
- Played in nine games with a pair of starts
- Caught 11 passes for 254 yards and two TDs, while rushing for 200 yards and a pair of TDs on 13 carries
- Scored first-career TD among two catches for 74 yards against New Mexico
- Picked-up first rushing TD on a 51-yard run against Southern Cal
- Had two catches for 87 yards and a score against Navy
- Ran for a 61-yard TD score against Boston College
- Had two catches for 48 yards against Stanford
- Had three rushes and a reception in Camping World Bowl win over Iowa State, while also returning three kickoffs for 71 yards
FRESHMAN SEASON (2018)
- Did not see the field during freshman campaign
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA
- Led Tigard Senior to a 10-3 record and the 2017 Oregon School Activities Association 6A state semifinals
- Registered 1,010 yards from scrimmage, 10 TDs, seven interceptions and 35 tackles
- 2017 Three Rivers League Co-Offensive Player of the Year
- 2017 Three Rivers League Defensive Player of the Year
- 2017 First Team All-Three Rivers League
- Personal bests on the track include: 100m (10.62), 200m (21.34 – sixth-best in Oregon history), 400m (47.52)
- Holds Tigard Senior school records in the 100m, 200m and 400m
- Captured back-to-back Oregon School Activities Association 6A state titles in the 400m as a sophomore and junior
- Finished second in the 200m and fourth in the 100m at the state meet as a junior
- No. 212-ranked overall player nationally, No. 10 athlete nationally and No. 3 player from Oregon by 247Sports.com
- No. 261-ranked overall player nationally, No. 23 athlete nationally and No. 2 player from Oregon by ESPN.com
- No. 13 athlete nationally and No. 3 player from Oregon by Rivals.com
- Four-star member of the PrepStar Top 300 Dream Team, ranked as the No. 176 player in the class of 2018 and the No. 12 athlete
- Played for coach Craig Ruecker at Tigard Senior