- Scored his seventh point of the season in three minutes of action against Wake Forest (2/2/21).
- With Cormac Ryan sidelined with a sprained foot vs. No. 20/19 Virginia Tech, played a career-high six minutes off the bench.
- Earned his first career start at Miami (1/24/21) with a consistent effort in practice leading up to the game, ending up playing four minutes against the Hurricanes.
- Inserted into the lineup early in the game at North Carolina (1/2/21) and finished with two points in five minutes.
- Saw two minutes of action in the season opener at No. 13/12 Michigan State (11/28/20) and immediately converted on a three-point play to finish with three points.
- Came off the bench to score a career-high five points – and connect on his first career three-point field goal – at No. 7/7 Duke (2/15/20).
- Appeared in his first career home game – the 2019-20 home opener against Robert Morris – and scored the first two points of his career from the free throw line.
- Joined the 2019-20 squad as the team’s lone walk-on.
- Earned a spot with the Irish throughout a summer of pick up games and eventual walk-on tryouts in September of 2019.
- Four-year varsity standout at Jesuit High School in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Named the New Orleans Catholic League MVP in 2018-19, while also earning USA Today All-Louisiana Second Team and Louisiana 5A First-Team All-Star selections.
- Led Jesuit to back-to-back state quarterfinal appearances for the first time since the 2010 season.
- Also earned a varsity letter in football during his sophomore season.
- Member of the Hustle Hard Elite AAU team during his prep career.
- Son of Crystal and Ernest Morgan, along with younger brothers Ethan and Evan.
- Posted a 4.4 GPA at Jesuit High School.
- A recipient of a Posse Scholarship to the University of Notre Dame, which includes pre-collegiate training, an on-campus program and a career program.