May 20, 2007
- Notre Dame ends it 2007 season with a 28-4 record.
- The 28 victories are the most in single-season school history.
- The Irish drop to 0-3 all-time in NCAA Tournament quarterfinal matches, including loses in each of the past two years.
- Notre Dame captured the doubles point in 54 of its last 59 matches entering the NCAA Tournament Round of 16, but dropped the point in each of its matches (North Carolina and Georgia Tech) this year.
- The 22nd-ranked tandem of junior Brook Buck and sophomore Kelcy Tefft entered the round of 16 with a 25-5 mark and just two dual match losses all year, before dropping each against the Tar Heels and Yellow Jackets.
- The loss was the first of the season when winning at No. 6 singles (now 24-1).
- Junior Brook Buck extended her winning streak to a career-best 13 matches.
- Freshman Colleen Rielley saw her winning streak snapped at 11.
- Freshman #69 Cosmina Ciobanu finished her record setting season with 36-5 record overall and 26-1 in dual matches (she owns single-season school records in dual match wins, combined dual match wins and ranks fourth in overall singles wins).