Friday – March 27th, 2015. 12:30-6:00 p.m.
Club Naimoli at the Joyce Center.
University of Notre Dame
Register online here. Registration is $25 per person. Groups of five or more: $20 per person.
The 2015 Notre Dame High School Sports Performance Seminar brings together leading experts in athletic training for a series of presentations on important current topics.
Topics of this year’s event included:
- Concussion – Don’t be Afraid of it with Head Notre Dame Football Team Physician Matt Leiszler and Head Football Athletic Trainer Rob Hunt
- Fueling Success – Nutritional Considerations for Optimal Sports Performance with Notre Dame Sports Nutrition Program Director Kayla Matrunick
- Active Recovery – Maximizing Recovery Potential with Notre Dame Director of Sports Science Matt Howley
- Performance Movement Analysis with Notre Dame Director of Football Strength and Conditioning Paul Longo
- FUSIONETICS: A Continuum of Human Performance – Move, Perform, Recover with FUSIONETICS Chairman, Founder and CEO Dr. Michael Clark
Follow ND Sports Performance on Twitter.
Dr. Michael Clark