NOTRE DAME, Indiana — Notre Dame women’s tennis coach Alison Silverio has announced her first signing as Irish head coach, with Page Freeman inking her National Letter of Intent to join the program in fall 2019.
“We are honored to officially welcome Page Freeman to our Notre Dame family,” said Silverio. “She is a hard worker that displays unwavering competitiveness and character. We are grateful for the excellence and dedication she will bring to our program both on and off the court. Go Irish!”
Freeman is an Ashland, Massachusetts, native and product of Ashland High School. She’s a five-star prospect according to Tennis Recruiting Network and the second-ranked prospect in Massachusetts. Among her other accolades, on and off the court:
- Ranked No. 31 nationally according Tennis Recruiting Network (as of Nov. 16, 2018)
- Ranked No. 2 in the state of Massachusetts according to USTA (as of Nov. 16, 2018)
- 2018 Girls 18s National Selection Singles Winner
- 2018 Girls 18s National Selection Doubles Winner
- 2018 Girls 18s New England Sectional Championship Singles Winner
- 2018 New England Sectional championship Doubles Winner
- 2017 Girls 16s National Level Winner
- 2017 Girls 16s National Level 3 Sportsmanship Award
- 4.3 GPA
- 2015 Student of the Year
- National Les Concours French Exam Bronze Medal
For the latest on Notre Dame women’s tennis, follow @NDWomensTennis on Twitter.