Aug. 31, 2009
It is game week here at the University of Notre Dame as the Fighting Irish Football Team is ready to begin the 2009 season with its home opener against Nevada in Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 5.
One of the weekly features on und.com – The Official Notre Dame Football Radio Show – gets and early start this week….
For an MP3 archive of the entire show CLICK HERE.
Here are the video elements from the show on Monday night –
Jack Nolan and Reggie Brooks welcome listeners/viewers to our new venue at Legends of Notre Dame and preview this weekend’s game.
Jack, Reggie and Kyle close out the show and talk about the matchup with Nevada on Saturday.
Remember, you can follow all the und.com video coverage by signing up for our Twitter feed. We send out ‘Tweets’ each time we post new content on und.com. You can also follow us on Facebook – just search “und.com” in your Facebook search engine.
Also, there are direct links to our preseason coverage if you need to catch up on anything happening with the Irish…
- Thursday & Friday, Aug. 27 & 28 (Practice Report, Coach Weis, Coach Polian, Defensive Players and Coaches
- Wednesday, Aug. 26 (Practice Report focused on WR/QB Drills, Offensive Player Interviews)
- Tuesday, Aug. 25 (Practice Report focused on offensive freshmen)
- Monday, Aug. 24 (Coach Weis Media Session)
- Day 13 (Practice Report focused on defensive freshmen, freshmen interviews)
- Day 12 (Coach Weis talks about the freshmen, practice report focused on quarterbacks)
- Day 11 (Defensive player interviews, Practice Report focused on defensive backs)
- Day 10 (A. Allen, G. Tate, T. Robinson Interviews, Practice Report focused on linebackers)
- Day Nine (Coach Weis Media Session, Team Captains and Leadership Committee with a focus on the Running Backs during practice)
- Day Eight (Open Practice)
- Day Seven (Practice Report focused on RB, Coach Weis media session)
- Day Six (Coach Polian – Practice Report focused on DL)
- Day Five (Practice Report – Irish Watch List Players, Player Interviews)
- Day Four (Practice Report, Coach Weis)
- Day Three (Practice Report, Player Interviews)
- Day Two (Practice Report, Player Interviews)
- Day One (Coach Weis Presser, Asst. Coach Interviews)