Jan. 25, 2016
- Men’s Lacrosse Schedule
- Women’s Lacrosse Schedule
- Purchase Tickets
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – Tickets are now on sale for the 2016 University of Notre Dame men’s and women’s lacrosse seasons. Featuring a pair of Fighting Irish squads ranked in the Top 10 of the preseason polls, the collective schedule also includes a plethora of quality opponents throughout the Spring.
MEN’S LACROSSE VS. DUKE ALREADY SOLD OUT – PURCHASE SEASON TICKET TO ATTEND.
Due to a local youth lacrosse event April 9-10, the men’s lacrosse ACC showdown on April 10 vs. Duke is already sold out. The only way fans can attend this marquee matchup at Arlotta Stadium is to purchase a season ticket.
- First Time Buyers receive at least 20 percent off regular season ticket pricing
- Click HERE and use promo code “FIRST” at und.com/buyTickets
- Adults: $25
- Youth/Senior: $15
- Fan Pack: $60
- Guaranteed seats to 16 regular season games (nine women’s, seven men’s)
- Season Ticket Holder Gift
- Access to separate season ticket holder chalk talk sessions, with refreshments, before the men’s game on May 8 vs. Army and women’s game on March 13 vs. Princeton.
- Season ticket holder cookout
- Bring a Friend ticket vouchers
- Purchase at UND.com/BuyTickets
- Call 574-631-7356
- Visit the Murnane Family Ticket Office, located in Purcell Pavilion.
- Special rates are available for groups wishing to attend Notre Dame men’s or women’s lacrosse games in 2016. For group discount pricing, contact Rita Baxter in the Murnane Family Ticket Office at (574) 631-4165 or email@example.com.
The Notre Dame men’s lacrosse team recently announced its challenging 2016 schedule, which was deemed by Inside Lacrosse as the nation’s toughest competitive slate. In all, the Irish will play nine opponents ranked in the preseason rankings, including six of the Top 10 teams. Notre Dame enters its campaign for the first time as the nation’s preseason favorite.
Season ticket holders and fans alike will be treated to seven home games, highlighted by a nonconference battle with defending NCAA champion and preseason No. 2 Denver (March 13) and a pair of Atlantic Coast Conference contests against No. 7 Virginia (March 19) and No. 3 Duke (April 10).
The Irish, who boast two consecutive NCAA semifinal runs, return three first-team All-America honorees from the United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association – senior Matt Kavanagh, junior Sergio Perkovic and senior Matt Landis. Last season marked the first time the Irish have had three first-team picks. Junior Garrett Epple, who garnered honorable mention All-America accolades, is another key returnee for the Irish.
Overall, the Irish bring back seven starters from the 2015 campaign and 34 total student-athletes who earned playing time.
As a unit, Notre Dame captured the Atlantic Coast Conference regular-season title in 2015 in just its second season as a conference member. Notre Dame concluded the season with a 12-3 overall record and an undefeated 4-0 conference standing.
Returning 11 of 12 starters, including four All-Americans, the Notre Dame women’s lacrosse team hopes to stand among the top teams in the nation when the 2016 NCAA Championship rolls around in May.
The squad’s home schedule features four top 10 teams in No. 3 Syracuse (March 26), No. 4 Duke (April 16), No. 9 Virginia (March 19) and No. 10 Boston College (Feb. 21) along with a visit by No. 13 Princeton (March 13).
Notre Dame reached the NCAAs for a school-record fourth consecutive year in 2015, advancing to the second round. The Irish saw a school-record nine players net at least 20 points in 2015, eight of which return in 2016. The 11 returning starters for the Irish include Tewaaraton Award finalist and first-team All-American Barbara Sullivan, along with her fellow All-Americans Cortney Fortunato (first-team), Alex Dalton (second-team) and Casey Pearsall (third-team). The Irish bolstered this sturdy lineup by signing the third-best recruiting class in the nation last spring – one which included three members of the United States’ Under-19 national team.