NOTRE DAME, Ind. — The second-ranked Irish continue their four-game homestand with a 1 p.m. matchup against No. 22 Duke on Sunday, March 1st at Arlotta Stadium.
#2 NOTRE DAME vs. #22 DUKE
Date/Time: Sunday, March 1 — 1 p.m. ET
Location: Arlotta Stadium — Notre Dame, Ind.
Live Stream: ACC Network Extra
Live Stats: Click Here
Twitter Updates: @NDWomensLax
Game Notes (PDF)
DAUGHTERS FOR DADS MONTH
- This year, the Notre Dame women’s lacrosse team is extending their Daughters For Dads initiative to the entire month of March.
- Notre Dame’s fundraising efforts will culminate with the sixth annual Daughters for Dads Game on Sunday, March 29th against Syracuse at Arlotta Stadium at 2 p.m. ET.
- For every fan in attendance at each game in the month of March, St. Joseph Health System will donate $10 to the Harper Cancer Research Institute.
- For more information and background on the cause, click here.
IN THE POLLS
- For the second straight week, Notre Dame is ranked second in both the IWLCA Poll and the Inside Lacrosse Media Poll.
- The #2 ranking matches the 2004 squad for the highest ranking in program history.
- The ACC leads all conferences with seven programs ranked in the IWLCA Top 25.
HISTORY AGAINST DUKE
- Sunday will be the 20th meeting between the Irish and Blue Devils with Duke holding a 12-7 advantage in the all-time series.
- The Irish have won four of the last five contests against Duke, including a 15-7 victory in Durham last season on April 14, 2019.
- The contest is a rematch of last year’s ACC Quarterfinal, a matchup won by the Blue Devils, 14-13.
DEEHAN DIALED IN
- In 24 career appearances, junior goaltender Bridget Deehan owns a .543 save percentage and an 8.34 goals-against average.
- Both of these marks rank first in program history among goaltenders who have made at least 50 career saves.
- In Notre Dame’s 17-15 road win over No. 3 Northwestern, Deehan made a career-high 12 saves and added four ground balls while anchoring the Irish defense.
- Deehan’s efforts at Northwestern earned her ACC Defensive Player of the Week honors.