Nov. 17, 2011
NOTRE DAME, Ind. –
The Monogram Club will be involved in a number of special events to wrap up the 2011 home football season Nov. 18-19. In addition to hosting Monogram winners from all sports for the annual pre-game football tunnel, the Club will also play a part in dedication ceremonies for the Compton Family Ice Arena and the Charles and Marie Doherty Softball Batting Cages. If you are a hockey or softball Monogram winner looking for more information on either of the two dedication events, please contact the Monogram Club office at (574) 631-5450.
A full schedule of Monogram Club events is included below.
Friday, November 18
– The Compton Family Ice Arena dedication Mass is free and open to the public. Led by University president Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., the Mass will take place at 3:30 p.m. at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
– All dues-paying football Monogram winners/senior football managers are invited to attend the Monogram Club’s Friday Night Football Reception held in the Schivarelli Players’ Lounge located in the north end of Notre Dame Stadium. Football alumni may bring up to four guests to the reception. The lounge is open from 7:00-10:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 19
– Dues-paying Monogram winners from all sports are invited to form the pre-game tunnel before the BC game. Walk-up registration for this event is not permitted, as individuals must register by calling Mike Sullivan at (574) 631-2909. On game day, registered participants can report to the Monogram Club check-in table between 1:00 and 3:15 p.m. to obtain a field pass. The check-in table will be located in the Monogram Room (Joyce Center concourse).
– All dues-paying Monogram Club members are invited to attend the Club’s pre-game reception beginning at 1:00 p.m. in the Monogram Room. The event runs until kickoff at 4:00 p.m. Dues-paying members may bring up to five guests to the event and must present a membership card to be admitted. Complimentary food, drink and a cash bar will be provided.
– The Club’s post-game Mass will start 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game against Boston College (approx. 7:30-8:00 p.m.) and will be led by athletics department chaplain Rev. Paul Doyle C.S.C. ’65 in the Monogram Room. Doors open for the Mass as soon as the game concludes.