Aug. 17, 2015
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – The Monogram Club will hold its Annual Mass, Meeting and Reception Saturday, September 19 following the Notre Dame-Georgia Tech football game. The Mass and meeting will be held in the Monogram Room of the Joyce Center, while the reception will follow in Heritage Hall.
At the meeting, and pursuant to the Club’s operating principles (formerly by-laws), the nominating committee of the Monogram Club will recommend the following slate of directors to serve a 3-year term from 2015-2018:
– Christina Glorioso (’95 & ’99, manager)
– Linda Kohan (’09, softball)
– Jim Montagano (’81, baseball)
– Maureen Whitaker (’02, lacrosse)
The nominating committee also will recommend to the membership the following slate of officers to serve a 2-year term from 2015-2017:
– President — Kevin O’Connor (’89, lacrosse)
– 1st Vice President — Terri Vitale (’94 & ’95, tennis)
– 2nd Vice President — Don Casey (’82, swimming)
– Past President — Haley Scott DeMaria (’95, swimming)
– Treasurer — Pat Garrity (’98, basketball)
– Secretary — Mike Frantz (’73, football)
Additionally, the Monogram Club Board of Directors has recommended amendments to the Club’s by-laws, which will require a vote of approval by the membership. Changes include a name change of the by-laws to “Operating Principles”, a reference to the Club’s commitment to service in the Mission Statement and a new section clarifying the Club’s relationship to the Athletic Department and the University.
Please contact the Monogram Club office at (574) 631-5450 in advance of the September meeting for any questions regarding director nominations.