Men's Basketball Ticket Information
|2018-19 Season Ticket Prices*||Public#|
To speak with a sales representative today, call 574-631-3500
– ND/SMC/HCC Students can request FREE student tickets through their online account. Restrictions apply.
– *Full-time Notre Dame Faculty/Staff receive 20% off up to two season tickets. Please contact the ticket office at 833-NDIRISH (833-634-7474) for pricing information and to purchase.
– Gate 8: Player and Coach will call. Opens one hour prior to tip-off.
– General Public/3rd Party will call is located at the outside windows at the main entrance to the Purcell Pavilion.
– All charges are subject to change for special events and tournaments.
– All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Due to limited number of tickets the university receives for away basketball games, we are unable to accomodate any ticket requests.
– Everyone needs a ticket, regardless of age.
Accessible Seating Information (ADA)
Fans requiring assistance are urged to make ticketing arrangements with the Notre Dame Ticket Office well in advance of home basketball games. Reserved seating for patrons utilizing a wheelchair or scooter is available throughout the arena. Seating for patrons with mobility limitations varies throughout the arena. Seating is available to patrons and one companion. Please contact the ticket office in advance for seating availability in these areas. Elevators to access the Purcell Pavilion upper level, as well as the upper rows of the lower level, are located at Gate 1 and the main entrance. If you need assistance during the game please contact an usher or athletics staff personnel.