Nov. 2, 2016
Notre Dame Athletics Department Mass Card
This specialty designed Mass card offers support to Athletics colleagues across the country, as well as Notre Dame Athletics Department employees who are experiencing a tragedy, loss or challenging time. Typically, the card is mailed to an Athletics Director or coach at another university, a Notre Dame Monogram winner, or an immediate family member of an Athletics Department employee within 48 hours of the request.
The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be offered for your intention this semester on the University of Notre Dame campus, at the special request of the Department of Athletics. The time, date and location will vary.
Quick Reference Guidelines
Who receives a Mass card?
- Athletics Director or Head Coach at another university
- Notre Dame Monogram winner
- Notre Dame Athletics Department employee or immediate family member
Who requests the Mass card?
- Notre Dame Athletics Department employee
How do you request a Mass card?
- Utilize the Google doc link below. Please copy and paste it into your browser.
Please note that a $10 donation is requested and will be charged to the FOAPAL provided.
If you have any questions, who do you contact?
- Ed Beven, Community Commitment and Olympic Facility Program Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 574.631.7503