Sept. 25, 2013
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – The Fighting Irish will renew their longtime rivalry with the USC Trojans in a critical midseason night game on Oct. 19 in Notre Dame Stadium (7:30 p.m.). Even though the game is sold out, there’s still a chance to catch this big-time matchup in style through the Monogram Club’s VIP auction package!
The successful bidder will receive:
- Two pre-game field passes
- Two seats for the game between Notre Dame and USC (Section 126, Row 2, Seat 36-37)
- Hotel accommodations Friday and Saturday nights (Varsity Clubs of America)
- Two tickets to the Friday football luncheon in the Joyce Center
- Two tickets to the Friday night reception in the Schivarelli Football Players’ Lounge located in Notre Dame Stadium (includes tour of football locker room and opportunity to touch the “Play Like A Champion Today” sign).
- One VIP, on-campus game-day parking pass
- Two tickets to the athletic department’s pre-game hospitality village
- $500 gift card, which can be used towards travel or other related expenses
- Gift bag of Notre Dame gear and apparel
Bidding ends on Monday, Sept. 30th at 11:59 pm ET. All proceeds will benefit the Notre Dame Monogram Club.
Click here to bid on the auction site.