As February’s National Signing Day comes to a close, Notre Dame’s Dick Corbett Head Football Coach Brian Kelly has finalized his incoming class which will join the Irish for the 2020 campaign. The group includes 17 high school signees and a pair of graduate transfers to the University.
Kelly and recruiting/special teams coordinator Brian Polian were part of a special signing day podcast released on Feb. 5, breaking down the program’s approach to recruiting.
Signing Day By The Numbers
- Four cornerbacks, three defensive linemen, four receivers, two tight ends, two offensive linemen, one long snapper, one quarterback and one safety
- All 17 high school signees are rated three-stars or better by 247 Sports
- The group has 12 total all-star game selections between the Under Armour All-American Game, the U.S. Army All-American Bowl and the Polynesian Bowl
- Sixteen states are represented in the class, in addition to the District of Columbia and one international signee (Germany)
- Ten have enrolled at Notre Dame:
- Botelho, Brunelle, Ehrensberger, Henderson, Mills, Offord, Pryor (graduate transfer), Pyne, Skowronek (graduate transfer) & Watts
- Eight played another sport in high school (basketball, track & field or wrestling)
For a full list of the signees, visit signingday.nd.edu.