May. 1, 2000
The Notre Dame baseball program is in the midst of a 13-game homestand to end the regular season. That stretch of games will include several noteworthy promotional opportunities and a newly-scheduled doubleheader versus Oakland University (Mich.) on Wednesday, May 3 (4:05 p.m.). The teams originally were scheduled for a single game, with the second game serving as a makeup for Notre Dame’s April 4 game versus Ball State that was rained out.
Events that will take place in connection with many of the final home games are presented below. Be sure to not to miss out on any of these Notre Dame home games!
May 2 vs. Northwestern (6:05 p.m.)
- Turn Back the Clock Night! Reduced prices to include $0.50 admission and $0.75 hot dogs. The first 100 Fans receive a “throwback”-style baseball cap and the first 200 receive a commemorative pin!
May 6 doubleheader vs. Pittsburgh (12:05 p.m.)
- The first 200 fans receive get a free Notre Dame baseball t-shirt
May 7 and May 14 – vs. Pittsburgh and Rutgers (12:05 p.m.)
- Sundae’s on Sunday – First 100 fans are treated to a free sundae from Lane’s Dairy Queen (located near Notre Dame, on State Road 23)
May 7 vs. Pittsburgh
- Free Youth Clinic-beginning at 10:30 a.m. -open to all kids 13 and under! All participants receive free admission to the May 7 Pittsburgh game (for questions or to register, call Jack at 219-631-8393)
Family Deal Days! – May 6 vs. Pittsburgh, May 14 vs. Rutgers (both 12:05)
- FAMILY DEAL FOR FOUR – 4 Tickets, 4 Hot Dogs, 4 Drinks, 4 Chips and 2 Popcorns ALL FOR ONLY $16.00!! … Packages are available for families of all sizes, so call (219) 631-7356 to order your Family Ticket Packages today!