NOTRE DAME, Ind. – On Saturday, January 5, the University of Notre Dame plays host to a rare doubleheader at Purcell Pavilion and Notre Dame Stadium. At noon, men’s basketball opens home ACC play versus Syracuse, while hockey hosts a unique 4:30 p.m. matchup with Big Ten rival Michigan in an outdoor game presented by Meijer at Notre Dame Stadium.
Continuing the parking model the University implemented for special events such as the Garth Brooks concert and the 2019 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®, a similar method will be utilized on January 5 to promote an orderly flow of traffic to and from campus.
Fans are strongly encouraged to purchase parking in advance to secure a spot in their preferred lot.
How paid and complimentary parking will be managed on January 5 for men’s basketball and hockey single game purchasers:
- Fans can purchase parking for $15 in advance or on a drive-up basis in the following lots (cash or credit card): Bookstore, Library, Innovation Park, Innovation Park Grass, and IU Medical School lots.
- Joyce and Stadium lot parking passes can be purchased in advance for $20 or on a drive-up basis subject to availability.
- To purchase: visit UND.com/BuyTickets
Complimentary Parking (with shuttle service)
- All fans are welcome to park in the White Field Lot (access from Douglas Road). Shuttle service is available throughout the day with convenient pickup/dropoff locations at both Purcell Pavilion and Notre Dame Stadium.
Accessible Parking (with shuttle service)
- All fans with an ADA placard can park for free in the Bulla Lot (Bulla Road, west of Twyckenham Drive). Shuttle service is available throughout the day with convenient pickup/dropoff locations at both Purcell Pavilion and Notre Dame Stadium.
Men’s basketball and hockey season ticket members were sent additional parking details via email.
All parking lots will open at 9 a.m.
Tickets are still available for both the men’s basketball and hockey matchups. To purchase, visit UND.com/BuyTickets.
For more information, please contact the Murnane Family Ticket Office via email at email@example.com.
— ND —