Nov. 16, 2009
Notre Dame vs. Saint Francis (PA)
Nov. 16, 2009 – Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center – Notre Dame, Ind.
- This is the 11th meeting all-time between Notre Dame and Saint Francis (PA). The Irish are now 11-0 against the Red Flash.
- Notre Dame is now 23-0 all-time against teams from the Northeast Conference.
- The Irish extended their non-conference home win streak to 39 games with the win over Saint Francis.
- With his 27 points against the Red Flash, senior forward Luke Harangody passed Matt Carroll for seventh on the all-time career scoring list at Notre Dame. Harangody now has 1,869 points in his career.
- Harangody recorded his 47th career game with at least 20 points and moved into a tie for fifth with David Rivers and Bob Arnzen on Notre Dame’s all-time 20+-point performances list.
- Harangody attempted 11 free throws against the Red Flash and moved into 10th place on Notre Dame’s all-time free throws attempted list with 561 for his career.
- With nine assists against Saint Francis, senior guard Tory Jackson took over sole possession of fifth place on Notre Dame’s all-time career assists list with 525.
- Junior forward Tim Abromaitis set new career highs with 17 points and five rebounds against the Red Flash.
- Junior forward Tyrone Nash set a new career high with 11 points.