Nov. 14, 2009
Notre Dame vs. North Florida
Nov. 14, 2009 – Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center – Notre Dame, Ind.
- Today’s game is the second ever meeting between Notre Dame and North Florida. The Irish are now 2-0 against the Osbreys.
- The Irish are now 7-0 against teams from the Atlantic Sun Conference.
- Notre Dame is 10-0 in season openers under head coach Mike Brey.
- The Irish are 87-18 (.829) all-time in season openers and are 36-6 (.857) in season openers at Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center.
- Senior guard Ben Hansbrough tied a Purcell Pavilion record with 5-of-5 (1.000) shooting from 3-point range. He scored a career-high 19 points and went 5-of-6 from the field.
- Junior forward Tim Abromaitis set career highs with 13 points on 5-of-6 shooting and four rebounds.
- With his nine free throws made against North Florida, senior forward Luke Harangody moved into ninth-place on the all-time free throws made list at Notre Dame. Harangody has now made 431 career free throws.
- Harangody scored in double figures for the 87th time in his career.
- Senior guard Tory Jackson notched seven assists, tying him with Elmer Bennett for fifth on Notre Dame’s all-time assists list. Jackson has 516 career assists.