WHO: #3/3 Notre Dame (11-0) vs. USC (5-6, 4-5 Pac-12)
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 24 | 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT
WHERE: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum | Los Angeles, CA
WATCH: ABC (Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit & Maria Taylor) | WatchESPN
LISTEN: Notre Dame Radio Network (Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris & Jack Nolan) | 101.5 FM & 960 AM (South Bend) | SiriusXM 129 | Find Your Station | Online via Radio.com
- 90 Notre Dame and Southern California are set for the 90th meeting in series history when the teams face off on Saturday at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- 72.6 Ian Book ranks second among all quarterbacks in the FBS this season with a 72.6 completion percentage over his eight games played under center.
- 35 Syracuse was the first Notre Dame opponent with 115 or fewer yards passing on 35 or more attempts since the Irish held Georgia Tech to 55 yards on 35 attempts on Nov. 18, 1967.
- 10 Syracuse, which averaged 44.4 points per game entering last Saturday’s game at Yankee Stadium, managed its only scoring play thanks to a field goal with 10 seconds remaining.
- 9 Notre Dame, Clemson and Ohio State are the only teams in the nation with at least nine wins against Power Five foes after the first 12 weeks of the 2018 season.
- 8 Notre Dame forced Syracuse to punt on eight different occasions, tying a season high for the Orange.
- 7 Notre Dame has earned seven ranked wins as part of its 20-win surge over the past 22 games.
- 6 Notre Dame’s six sacks against Syracuse were the most in a single game for the Irish since the Shamrock Series against Arizona State on Oct. 5, 2013.
- 5 The home team in the Notre Dame-USC series has been the victor in each of the last five meetings between the squads since 2012.
- 4th Syracuse was the fourth team that Notre Dame has held under 250 yards of total offense this season (234 yards). The last time the Irish held four different opponents under 250 yards in a single season was 2006.
- 3rd On nine total plays from scrimmage in the third quarter last Saturday at Yankee Stadium, the Notre Dame defense limited Syracuse to -8 yards of total offense.
- 2nd USC is the second-most common opponent in Notre Dame football history (90th meeting on Saturday). Notre Dame and Navy have met 92 times in the most common Irish series.
- 1st The first-team Notre Dame defense limited Syracuse to roughly 122 yards of total offense through three-plus quarters last Saturday.
- 0 The Irish completed an undefeated season at Notre Dame Stadium for the second time in four seasons (2015, also 6-0). From 1990-2011, only the 1998 campaign (6-0) saw a perfect Notre Dame home slate.