Aug. 25, 2009
The University of Notre Dame football team experienced two firsts on Tuesday, Aug. 25. The Irish went through their first day of classes, as the semester started at the University on Tuesday and the team also went through its first day of practice with full focus on preparing for Nevada.
The media policies have changed a bit this year, as this was the only open day for cameras at practice. Traditionally, the sessions were open for 20 minutes each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but this season it has shifted to only Tuesday open, but the media gets to stay for 40 to 45 minutes of practice time.
Today, we focused on the freshmen offensive players, after taking a look at the defensive freshmen last Friday (see link below for that daily update). We also captured enough footage for practice updates on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.
If you are just joining us for our daily updates, here is a complete list of links that will take you to the previous updates we have released in August…
Remember, you can follow all the und.com video coverage by signing up for our Twitter feed. We send out ‘Tweets’ each time we post new content on und.com. You can also follow us on Facebook – just search “und.com” in your Facebook search engine.
- Monday, Aug. 24 (Coach Weis Media Session)
- Day 13 (Practice Report focused on defensive freshmen, freshmen interviews)
- Day 12 (Coach Weis talks about the freshmen, practice report focused on quarterbacks)
- Day 11 (Defensive player interviews, Practice Report focused on defensive backs)
- Day 10 (A. Allen, G. Tate, T. Robinson Interviews, Practice Report focused on linebackers)
- Day Nine (Coach Weis Media Session, Team Captains and Leadership Committee with a focus on the Running Backs during practice)
- Day Eight (Open Practice)
- Day Seven (Practice Report focused on RB, Coach Weis media session)
- Day Six (Coach Polian – Practice Report focused on DL)
- Day Five (Practice Report – Irish Watch List Players, Player Interviews)
- Day Four (Practice Report, Coach Weis)
- Day Three (Practice Report, Player Interviews)
- Day Two (Practice Report, Player Interviews)
- Day One (Coach Weis Presser, Asst. Coach Interviews)