WHO: #3/3 Notre Dame (7-0) vs. Navy (2-5, 1-3 American)
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 27 | 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT
WHERE: SDCCU Stadium | San Diego, CA
WATCH: CBS (Carter Blackburn, Aaron Taylor, Rick Neuheisel & John Schriffen)
LISTEN: Notre Dame Radio Network (Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris & Jack Nolan) | 101.5 FM & 960 AM (South Bend) | SiriusXM 129 | Find Your Station
- 8,731 – The estimated number of round-trip miles the Irish will travel to San Diego (Navy), Evanston (Northwestern), Newark (Syracuse) and Los Angeles (USC) for remaining 2018 road trips.
- 92 – Notre Dame and Navy meet for the 92nd consecutive season on Saturday, part of an annual series that has continued uninterrupted since the 1927 campaign.
- 75.2 – Ian Book ranks first among all quarterbacks in the FBS this season with a 75.2 completion percentage over his five games played under center.
- 10 – Ian Book completed his final 10 passes of the game, as part of a 13-for-14 performance for 158 yards and two touchdowns in the second half alone, in the win against Pittsburgh.
- 9 – After Pittsburgh marched 88 yards in 17 plays for a touchdown on its first drive of the game, the Notre Dame defense forced the Panthers into three straight three-and-outs and 12 yards of offense on the ensuing nine plays to end the first half.
- 8 – Notre Dame is undefeated entering the eighth game of a given season for just the 12th time since 1950.
- 7 – Justin Yoon sits just seven field goals shy of breaking the Notre Dame career field goals record held by Kyle Brindza. Yoon has connected on 51 career field goals entering Saturday’s game against Navy in San Diego.
- 6 – Notre Dame and Alabama are the only undefeated teams remaining in the FBS that have each recorded at least six wins over teams from Power Five conferences (ACC, SEC, Big 12, Big Ten and Pac-12).
- 5 – Notre Dame is one of five remaining undefeated teams in the FBS after the first eight weeks of the 2018 season.
- 4 – Miles Boykin leads all Notre Dame receivers with four touchdown catches this season. Boykin is the first Irish pass catcher with a touchdown catch in three straight games since 2016.
- 3 – Notre Dame is the only team in FBS football with three rushing touchdowns in excess of 90 yards since 2015.
- 2 – Notre Dame and Alabama are the only remaining undefeated teams that have exclusively played FBS competition through eight weeks of the 2018 season.
- 1 – The Notre Dame defense has yielded a single touchdown from scrimmage during the second half in the past three games, outscoring opponents a combined 58-17 over the final 30 minutes of games.